UBot Underground

I wanted to create a library for a random user agent from a big pool of user agents.

Anyone is welcome to use this rather simple code to add that functionality into their bot.

It selects from a pool of 120 unique and recent user agents for IE, FF, and Chrome and sets it to one of them.

The code should be self explanatory as it is silly simple.

Enjoy!

useragents.ubot

• Like 5

I wanted to create a library for a random user agent from a big pool of user agents.

Anyone is welcome to use this rather simple code to add that functionality into their bot.

It selects from a pool of 120 unique and recent user agents for IE, FF, and Chrome and sets it to one of them.

The code should be self explanatory as it is silly simple.

Enjoy!

Thanks, this is great. I was looking at this in the new ubot 4, but didn't think of adding a variable to the existing list.

• 4 months later...

I can t download, I dont understand plz help.P

I'd like to download but seems that I have some forum restriction so I can't :(Thanks anyway!Mat

Ya, you're not the only one....

You guys really should read the forum...

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7731-getting-errors-posting/page__pid__46963#entry46963

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

these user agents are very unreliable when using with youtube account maker, any ideas where i can get a good list?

How so? It worked fine for me, but I haven't tested it with the YouTube agent.

I just created a big list off recent versions a while ago. I don't use it that often.

YouTube bots seem to have trouble with certain fields using certain user agents... I don't know if its Google's anti-bot measures or something else entirely but certain user agents (like Firefox) have a lot of problems with YouTube. If using the monster user agent list you might want to put a few more if commands in there to make sure its working properly...

• 4 years later...

Facing problem downloading attachment......

We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

:wacko:

It's an old post and so the user agents will also be very old. I suggest grabbing a new list from here: https://techblog.willshouse.com/2012/01/03/most-common-user-agents/- despite the date in the URL being old the actual list is updated all the time.

• Like 2

You could use something like this:

download file("http://techpatterns.com/downloads/firefox/useragentswitcher.xml", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\useragentswitcher.xml")
wait(1)
clear list(%Useragents)
add list to list(%Useragents, $list from text($find regular expression($read file("{$special folder("Desktop")}\\useragentswitcher.xml"), "(?<=useragent=\").*?(?=\")"), "
"), "Delete", "Global")
save to file("{$special folder("Desktop")}\\Useragents.txt", %Useragents)
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

It's an old post and so the user agents will also be very old. I suggest grabbing a new list from here: https://techblog.willshouse.com/2012/01/03/most-common-user-agents/- despite the date in the URL being old the actual list is updated all the time.

Great list for me. 

• 4 months later...