UBot Underground

Securing Your Compiled Bots.. Need everyones feedback

91 members have voted

1. 1. What version Ubot are you currently using as of 11/4/2011 ?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

trying to get things ready for before christmas but i dont want to make any promises and fall short..   As soon as its ready ill make sure to update everyone here..

Currently generating a system that can be dropped into Ubot Easily, and Manage User Licenses.   Current features: Hardware locking to PC Requires email address Requires and checks payment transacti

trying everyone... I will keep you updated for sure..

Trial offers available ?

Will the system be "pay per bot" or like Andy's one payment to secure all of them ?

Monthly payment option for people running on a budget  (lol) ?

Difference between standard and pro version ?

How will it work ?

Thanks

• Like 1

Well I guess you find out all of that when it is released. TJ gets asked questions about this every day. I would just hang in there until he releases it before asking any more questions.  Meanwhile for those of you who can't think up any ideas here is an opportunity -  it looks like there is a huge market for software that will secure bots.

Trial offers available ?

Will the system be "pay per bot" or like Andy's one payment to secure all of them ?

Monthly payment option for people running on a budget  (lol) ?

Difference between standard and pro version ?

How will it work ?

Thanks

it will be a 1 time payment with yearly update cost.  we have talked about a monthly plan for those on a budget but not sure if its going to happen yet.

differences between the standard and pro will have to wait for the release.

Well I guess you find out all of that when it is released. TJ gets asked questions about this every day. I would just hang in there until he releases it before asking any more questions.  Meanwhile for those of you who can't think up any ideas here is an opportunity -  it looks like there is a huge market for software that will secure bots.

huge market yes, as well as huge overhead in creation costs for a solid project.  one of the things i learned all to well.

I just came across this video in this thread.  Is the current version going to be similar at all or is it completely different now?  Is the admin panel similar?

it has completed changed from the above to a full blown licensing, update system, with a great deal more customization, ubot plugins and more.

ubot plugins ? you mean like the mysql database and the windows automation plugins ?

it has completed changed from the above to a full blown licensing, update system, with a great deal more customization, ubot plugins and more.

Shut up and take my money, already!!! ;)  I don't care if it's not 100% completed.  I'm ready to start playing around with it...

• Like 1

Very Good :) purchase?

ubot plugins ? you mean like the mysql database and the windows automation plugins ?

yes easy to use plugins like the ones for windows, and mysql

they are almost complete (complete)

and working out a couple bugs on the license end and she will be ready to rock and roll..

• 2 weeks later...