UBot Underground

Help With Yahoo Confirmation Email

I'm trying to build email confirmation script for yahoo.

What it is supposed to do is add all the confirmation emails to a list and then navigate to them

It scrapes the number of unread emails to determine the number of loops

To test it I included a couple of stat monitors and created a facebook account and a twitter account and saved the urls to a txt file on my desktop

As of now it scrapes the twitter url 2 times navigates to twitter confirms the email but not for facebook at all

I've spent quite a while looking at list tutorials, scraping tutorials and know I'm probably missing something pretty simple.

If some one would take a look at it I would appreciate it.

Here is the login for the yahoo email I created. It is also the twitter/facebook credentials

cotscarfarm@yahoo.com

a1s2d3f4

See attatched bot

testbot.ubot

Thanks

I've gone through all of those and based my bot on what I learned. He had 2 yahoo tutorials 1 was a complete bot but several who tried it including mysel never got it to work. It required a "footprint" file but if you look at the code there isn't a reference to it.

The other yahoo email tutorial I looked at used yahoo mobile and it doesn't have a spam box. Some of the account confirmation go to spam consistantly.

In any case I'll keep looking for a solution and hopefully someone or myself will solve the issue

Aaron, Thanks for the tutorials and contributions you've given along the way. They have been quite helpful. I actually built a yahoo mobile bot that worked as planed but some of the mails kept going to the spam folder which I coulldn't access.

That's why I wanted to move to the next step