UBot Underground

Can't Get Multi-Threading to Work, Even with Upgrade to Pro - Two Bots Attached as Example

I've attached two bots to this post. The first one performs an actual task inside of a "thread -> in sub window" but there is not a second thread command. So essentially, it is just performing one task, and it works perfectly.

The second bot is an EXACT match to the first, only I added a SECOND thread command after the first, and the second thread command is an EXACT match to the first thread command, with a simple change of a string of words...it doesn't work at all.

Feel free to download both of them & compare. Maybe somebody can tell me why it doesn't work.

keyword scraper works.ubot

keyword scraper doesn't work.ubot

I downloaded another bot somewhere on the forum that seemed to work with multi-threading, however I just can't get it to work.

I tried it in IE windows, sub windows & FF windows. I even tried just running thread commands with no windows at all, and nothing seems to work.

Ok sorry but none of your bots work on my pc (win xp)

I can bring up the new ff and IE windows each in it own thread input a search loop it all ok, but can't scrap any data back from them windows

But i can't do it in a sub window as you was trying in your bots