UBot Underground

Wow..UBOT app created by me took $45k in sales!!!

I must admit UBOT is a great application and it's paid for itself several times over for me, but I made a bot for a well known Internet Marketer and he took $45K in sales of the product over last weekend.

I'm still gobsmacked...considering I charged $500 to build the application, I should have asked for a share of the profits :)

Still its led to more work with the guy and a significant boost to my online earnings :)

I'm so pleased I bought UBOT it is the business without a doubt!

Cheers UBOT team, I love you!!!

Rob :)

So Rob, lesson well learnt. Make sure you take a percentage and not a fixed fee. I raked in about $2,000 on a robot over the course of a week, and I just had a 25% of the cut! The person marketing the robot was willing to pay me $500, (like you) or take a percentage. I only risked a day or so of my life, so it was an awesome risk.

Also a way to continue to make money on this is to support changes on the bot. Can be extremely lucrative.

Keep up the good work.

Frank

Cheers Guys,

and thanks Frank, that was some sound advice. The guy was really impressed with the work that I did and wants me to do more for him, I think I'll ask for a percentage next time as he's a well know Internet Marketer and doing so well that to do so would obviously be lucrative.

Man I love Ubot :)

Cheers

Rob

• 2 weeks later...