UBot Underground

Expression of appreciation to this community!

I appreciate the efforts by the Ubot Team, and love and willing help my Ubot fellows on this community.  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree and like to participate?

• I Strongly Agree! :D
    • I Agree ! :)
    • I disagree! :(
    • I am very disappointed! :((

Hi Everyone,

I have started this thread today, to express my love for this excellent and growing community.

I joined this community as a Ubot customer, around 3.5 months ago. I can say since then where have been so much development in the Ubot Studio, thanks to the excellent Ubot Team. there have been hard times as a beginner but I kept getting a lot of help from the friendly Ubot Team, and the excellent forum members of which most are my friends now. We discuss our problems with each other, help out and some of us are also working together on large projects.

Not to mention, I think this is the best community I have ever found on the internet. People help each other. I have made so many new friends over here, than ever before. The Ubot staff including you is also very helpful.

I see Ubot has a bright future and maybe further in future the capability to challenge the big software giants sitting out there with the power and easy, of bot development - as a whole new face, lead by you Seth and the helpful Ubot team, also with the support of some of the brilliant fellow/power botters here on this forum.

There are people from around the world who share there excellence in different ways, really like that, and I learn something new every single day. I am a curious creature and and like to get into the depth of anything that troubles me and comes in my way. Hopping onto forum fills me up my curious little mind with a load of excellent ideas to get my problems right.

I am sharing all this to express my love for this community and being a proud member of it. :)

I do understand that implement all the requests/feature/suggestion/bugs from the members of this community is hard to keep up with, but I appreciate the efforts the Ubot team puts on.

Taking part in the above poll will help to point out the members in trouble and I strongly hope will bring to their attention for support.

I am only an apprentice yet but I know there are very experienced players on this forum, I will not mention the names here as most of us already know them. The reason I don't want to mention any name is because I don't want to offend anyone that I miss out on. I will keep adding to this thread from time to time, and hope you all will too. :)

I think I have said enough do not want to exaggerate, but your words will speak here.

I would like to request you all to participate here and Share your views and ideas.

Cheers!

Praney ;)

I would also like to request the mods to sticky this post for newbies to learn and our experiences on this excellent community forum and have patience and trust.

• Like 8

thanks praney

we have a wonderful community, and part of what makes UBot so strong is the strength of the community. the software is built on the needs of the customers. even if it seems like we have to be selective about what does or doesn't go into the software, in the end, all the decisions we make are based around what is going to make our people better at botting. I appreciate you taking the time to post this.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL,

I am sure there are a few other crazy people in this forum like me too.. :P

I think it great to share, I am making new friends everyday on this forum, and knowing so many people from different countries is amazing. I am working with a few others who are on the other side of the world and it all works out good..

I am loving it.. :)

Praney

• 3 months later...

Without this forum, I would of wasted my money.

I don't make many bots, probably one a month. I'm not a programmer, but I can read php code and understand how various loops work.

My first bot too me two days to get working and ran for a total of 47 minutes. The bot was relatively simple website scraper.

13 months down the line, I've just completed my latest bot, very similar to the first one. It took me all of 25 minutes to write. Without this support forum and the tutorials, I would of given up a long time ago. I don't post very often, mainly because usually my question has already been asked and answered.

I would just like to thank the development team for all their efforts in not only building such a powerful tool, but also the great support they provide.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

That's thoughtful of you Praney.

As a new member of the team, there are several things I'd love to point out about this forum.

1) I love the smallness of this community. It makes it unique.

2) This is actually the one site that I'm comfortable with leaving my real picture.

3) I'm new to programming (ruby on rails) and this process beats the visual aids of constant, variables, strings and etc into my head visually.

4) I feel truly blessed to be a part of this "automation" thinking plane and exposed to other like-minded individual (leaders at home or at work).

5) Thank you for the high level of maturity of the Ubot team, which makes me very curious as to the age of other members on this team. That gave me an idea for my first post.

6) I'm very personal, so I'll likely post more about personal stuff and getting to know you guys than about my own UBOT ventures.

A big big big GINORMOUS thank you.

Dany

<3, ~, and harmony

Hi Dany,

Welcome to the Ubot community. It surely is a wonderful place to share a laugh, some good experiences, scripts ofcourse, help and ideas.

All the best for your automation needs, and ventures.

Cheers!

Praney ;)

And thank you Praney! You are one of the people who make this board so friendly and helpful! I hope to be as helpful once I have ubot mastered ;)

Welcome on board Imhotep. All the best for your botting needs.

Praney :)

Thanks for your kind words.

I like the community, have made more online friends here than ever. So nice and friendly members here. Also the Ubot team itself is amazingly helpful.

Keep up the good work :)

Praney

• 3 months later...

This has been a new and a very nice experience to me. A website with full of friendly people building it. This is very homely. I can't think of any words that can describe the Ubot team. It's just simply amazing. :)

• 3 months later...

I don't make many bots, probably one a month. I'm not a programmer, but I can read php code and understand how various loops work.

My first bot too me two days to get working and ran for a total of 47 minutes. The bot was relatively simple website scraper.

13 months down the line, I've just completed my latest bot, very similar to the first one. It took me all of 25 minutes to write. Without this support forum and the tutorials, I would of given up a long time ago. I don't post very often, mainly because usually my question has already been asked and answered.

I would just like to thank the development team for all their efforts in not only building such a powerful tool, but also the great support they provide.

I echo this sentiment. Great thread, great forum. Can ya feel the love? :)

This is a great thread. (Big Bump here)

My Experience has definitely been great with Ubot Studio.

I have watched Ubot since it first launched and hit the scenes and was leery to actually purchase. But im that way with anything I purchase as I normally jump head first into its inner workings to see what i can and cant do with something.

I purchased some time back in February 2011 didn't really touch it till around March/April 'ish' since i was getting close to getting married and didn't have much time on my hands.

Now that I have been working with Ubot for some time now with the Help of many others on this forum (can't thank you all enough) as well as the Moderators, Support, Administrator's, and Even the Owner stepping in to help when he could and answer calls, pm, and emails (That is great to see a Owner involved with his community) World Class right there in its own.

I can't say its was all Rainbows and Butterfly's when it came to developing things. Bit with this Forum and the help from the Ubot Team it made things a lot easier.

Since my beginning learning stages I have gone on to create quite a few large bots. Some as Joint ventures with others of this forum. And I am sure many more great bots to come. So far I have far exceeded my initial investment for the Ubot software. The only thing i am pissed about is not buying it sooner.

For those of you that are Marketer's can appreciate that when I tell you I normally spent anywhere from 5000-10,000 a month in marketing for bots to be made, and or things to be scraped, created, etc.. and that I have that number down to 1000-1500 a month now with a Yearly savings of 48,000-102,000 (numbers always vary based on yearly needs)

So this powerful system is Definitely a Marketer's dream as well as being useful for so many other great things.

I foresee a wonderful Future with great things (v4) and more great things to come...

Once again...

Thank you everyone for your help, support, and friendly nature. It is without saying if it wasn't for this community I may have not been able to achieve such remarkable savings and overcome such hurdles. Thank you!

TJ Gaushas

Botguru.net

• 2 weeks later...

I completed my first bot yesterday. It is designed to input a domain name into a list of indexing sites URL's and then navigate to each site, I had some problems figuring it all out but got the info I need from this site. Thanks to those who provided the info you where a great help. Glad to be here and looking forward to learning more about this software.

Mike

• 8 months later...

I am creating bots left right and centre. I work on one until I reach a standstill and can't figure it out, then I go on to another and do the same. Eventually I will have this whole this figured out and I will be able to finish my bots off. I might have a working one pretty soon!

I love this software. It is the most interesting, fun software I have ever used. After using it for 3 days straight I think I might be a wee bit addicted to creating bots.

Also the support has been awesome. John has been great, along with the rest of the folks. Thanks to all of you. I will be hanging out here and hopefully helping others out as I learn myself. B)

P.S.

The more video tutorials the better. It seems to be the best way for me to learn how to use ubot studio.

• 3 months later...

I'm glad to participate on this comunity, I wich I can say that I'm an expert but not, but here is the thing, Ubot make coding so easy that I was able to make my first bot with over 1000 code lines in a week, with trial and error and reading on experiences of other I feel that almost nothing is unreachable.

This is my presentation and gratitude to this comunity.

MenThor

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I used to hire freelancers to create my bots, and it usually required updates every week or month so I decided to buy Ubot Studio. I was afraid at first because I didn't have any programming experience. Now 3 days later, my first bot is finished. Most programmers on freelancer.com wanted 300$ up to 800$ for this piece of software and 7 days delivery time. I finished the bot in 3 days, it just costed me the Ubot Studio Standard license of 245$.

Now I can update my bots for free, and make as many bots as I want for 245$... It does cost me more time, but definitely less money and headaches when it comes to updates and precision.

• Like 4

I think you are so right, and I have the same expierence with you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

ROFL Thats actually really quite funny... Geuss pressed the wrong button---> I Strongly Agree! :D

Poll: I appreciate the efforts by the Ubot Team, and love and willing help my Ubot fellows on this community. Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10349]

You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...