UBot Underground

How is UBot these days?

I own the developer version in the last truly stable version 5.9 but have not used it for several years but since the advancement in chat artificial intelligence it may become something that I might want to invest time in again.

are the new versions stable or buggy?

is the development community still active

come on bitters what’s the story?

Hello, 

I have exactly the same question.

According to the comments of the forum, people still use version 5. 

As I see the Bugfix reports have been outdated for a long time and are not maintained.

Reading the posts makes me wonder which browser people are using, since the internal one is probably out of date. (according to comments on the forum)

And are there even people who still use ubot? If yes, how ? Are extensions necessary for this?

Best wishes

As Automaxed is in the plugin development space, my opinions may be preoccupied.

That's why I rather wait for other users to put their opinions here.

Been a minute... but really interested in this as well particularly if using Chrome browser and openAI api all works smoothly.

Appreciate any comments from live users.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

If I can chime in here, I just want everyone to know what we're working tirelessly on UBot Studio Enterprise. New features are being frequently added as the technology landscape changes and AI becomes more and more important. As with any quickly moving project, bugs spring up, but we've been fixing them as quickly as we're able to, so let us know if anything comes up. 

We've been really amazed with people's progress using the AI features. People are reporting huge leaps forward in their productivity. ChatGPT is a real game changer.

And we're just getting started. So stay tuned. With your support, UBot Studio Enterprise keeps getting better and better.

Keep rocking those bots!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

as far as I can see there is no one but the admins who can contribute to the runnability. This is a clear sign that there is no active user who can or wants to say something about it. 

Stanf do you have any updates for me? 

Thank you for your participation. 

I’m just finally getting around to checking this thread and starting to read about some me of the updates.

but I have not seen anything related to the stability of the current version and I see that there is a new pricing plan in place and I’m wondering how that effects those of us with developers license that may be considering upgrading?

Hi

Regarding the stability of the latest version - I'm not aware of any major stability issues, and if you face any when using it, let me know and I'll get them fixed ASAP.

Enterprise Edition works on a subscription basis. The license you have now is valid forever, so even if you cancel your Enterprise subscription at some point, you'll still have access to all the Developer features.

Hope this helps