UBot Underground

Cant login to google account

Hello I get this error when I try to login to my google account 

Couldn’t sign you in
This browser or app may not be secure. Learn more
Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can try again to sign in.

I looked around and I see plugins for sell.

I would like to know a way  around this , google is the main website that should work inside ubot.

Im not planning to buy any plugins .

Please advise me what to do and how to login to my google account.

I tried to change useragents and tried to login through stackoverflow.

It doesnt work

thank you for your help 

13 minutes ago, bondikho said:

@gijosu

Didint you read what I said that I dont want to purchase 

I didnt see that, a thank you will be better ,

good luck anyway

It is because of bot detection. However, with the automaxed browser plugin it works.

There is even a free community version (just the free version won't allow to compile).

There is no other easy way as of my knowledge.

What you try to do requires either a advanced solution or a work-around.

The Automaxed browser plugin is a advanced solution.

• 1 month later...

Yes I tried, and it is not working. I had to downgrade UbotStudio and even doing that, still very buggy, it worked one time, than it did make UbotStudio crashes.

I think you must be mistaken something here. We have multiple users who can confirm that it "works like a charm".

I don't know about other users, but for me it does not work...  I opened a support request about the issue and I was asked to downgrade UbotStudio to a previous version which I did, I followed all instructions and still not working.

The Automaxed browser does not load at all... Here is the error I am getting:

Desktop-scree.png

Desktop-screensh.png

Edited by UPPER

Does not work. I am not able to select any element thru the software.

I tried manually and I was able to login, I used the Recording option to try make a script that way, and it does not work too.

Edited by UPPER

Can you tell me more context for what you're trying to do? 

Google has some pretty strong anti-bot protection when it comes to the login screen. The previous browser didn't load at all. It looks like the they've rigged it so that the only way to login is to manually type into the fields.

The Windows commands will work, but they can be a bit clunky. 

If you're automating stuff within your own account, this shouldn't be an issue, because you can just login once and you'll be logged in forever. 

If that's not the case, then if you give me an idea of what you're doing, I can try to help you find a better way around it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 1:10 AM, Seth Turin said:

Using the new Installed Chrome browser option, you can now log into your Google account.

Hi Seth, where can i get this?

I m using ver 6.7.21 Ubot studio X developer edition

How to Switch to the Installed Chrome Browser

Switching to the Installed Chrome browser is easy:

1. From the main screen in UBot Studio, click the Tools menu, and select Options.
  2. Under General Options, click the drop-down labeled “Browser.”
  3. Select “Installed Chrome.”
  4. Click OK.
  5. Restart UBot Studio.
10 hours ago, Seth Turin said:

1. From the main screen in UBot Studio, click the Tools menu, and select Options.
  4. Click OK.
  5. Restart UBot Studio.

How Can I delete the cookies, I tried the normal nodes, but it did not work.  I logged in to pinterest, and can not log out.

thks

On 6/3/2023 at 2:16 AM, Seth Turin said:

4. Click OK.
  5. Restart UBot Studio.

wow This is good Seth, thanks

But I tried it on the search.google.comhttps://search.google.com/search-console , i cannot run the browser command like click, type text or others. It seems google block it. Because I tried with other page, it works. Is they any solution?

And btw, why the ubot saying like below when i opened the compiled exe file using installed-chrome? it kept like this forever

UBot Studio is Loading…

Relax for a moment while we set things up.

On 5/16/2023 at 2:34 PM, Seth Turin said:

Can you tell me more context for what you're trying to do? 

Google has some pretty strong anti-bot protection when it comes to the login screen. The previous browser didn't load at all. It looks like the they've rigged it so that the only way to login is to manually type into the fields.

The Windows commands will work, but they can be a bit clunky. 

If you're automating stuff within your own account, this shouldn't be an issue, because you can just login once and you'll be logged in forever. 

If that's not the case, then if you give me an idea of what you're doing, I can try to help you find a better way around it.

I was trying to login to multiple Google accounts at the same time.

I am also tying to complile a simple bot but I keep getting multiple errors about "Error opening file for writing"

I aatached the 1st error screenshot but there are plenty other that popup right after this one.

Can anyone help?

vfsscrns.png

On 6/5/2023 at 2:05 AM, n311 said:

wow This is good Seth, thanks

But I tried it on the search.google.comhttps://search.google.com/search-console , i cannot run the browser command like click, type text or others. It seems google block it. Because I tried with other page, it works. Is they any solution?

And btw, why the ubot saying like below when i opened the compiled exe file using installed-chrome? it kept like this forever

UBot Studio is Loading…

Relax for a moment while we set things up.

The new browser is a major departure from the previous browser, and we're still working through all the idiosyncrasies involved with website compatibility etc. We're still looking for a solution for the google blocks.

If the chrome browser is sticking, it's probably because it's fighting with other open chrome browsers. This can happen, for instance, if UBot Studio doesn't shut down properly. Here's a tool that will clean up rogue processes:

https://ubotstudio.com/files/ubot_cleaner.exe

Choosing the option to clean up chrome processes will fix the problem you're seeing, but note that it will close ALL chrome processes. 

On 6/5/2023 at 5:57 AM, UPPER said:

I was trying to login to multiple Google accounts at the same time.

I am also tying to complile a simple bot but I keep getting multiple errors about "Error opening file for writing"

I aatached the 1st error screenshot but there are plenty other that popup right after this one.

Can anyone help?

vfsscrns.png

Can you explain more about what you're doing? From the screenshot, it looks like you're installing files, and it can't overwrite files that are already there, probably because they're in use.

16 hours ago, Seth Turin said:

The new browser is a major departure from the previous browser, and we're still working through all the idiosyncrasies involved with website compatibility etc. We're still looking for a solution for the google blocks.

If the chrome browser is sticking, it's probably because it's fighting with other open chrome browsers. This can happen, for instance, if UBot Studio doesn't shut down properly. Here's a tool that will clean up rogue processes:

https://ubotstudio.com/files/ubot_cleaner.exe

Choosing the option to clean up chrome processes will fix the problem you're seeing, but note that it will close ALL chrome processes. 

yes it seems working, but now when i try to open the exe file, it opened with the ubot loading, then it closed, then it opened again with the ubot loading. Keep repeating same way. The bot just try to login openai

can you give me some tip Seth?

Edited by n311
fix already, but still have same issue
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also having a problem logging into a google account using the "Continue with Google" third party login service. UBot can't identify any elements to click so I'm looking for another way.

And I did just update the software with the browser fixes today.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 1:14 PM, Seth Turin said:

Can you explain more about what you're doing? From the screenshot, it looks like you're installing files, and it can't overwrite files that are already there, probably because they're in use.

Hi Seth,

Can you please advise me on how to clear cache and delete cookies when using the Installed Chrome Browser?

Thank you!

• Haha 1