UBot Underground

[Answered] WTF is this "crypto_data" folder that UBOT created with the update? THEY SCAM US

Note From The Admin:

The crypto_data folder is used to store data about different tokens, defi exchanges, and liquidity pools. It's used only with the new enterprise commands.

For instance, there's a file called "generated_coins.json". When you load a  command like "swap tokens", the dropdowns for Token A and Token B are populated from that file.

None of the data in the folder comes from the user, it all comes from either our servers or directly from the blockchain.

There are no mining operations going on, and I assure you we are not scamming you.

UBot Studio runs functions to interact directly with the blockchain, in only ways chosen by the user, and there is nothing more.

I understand the sensitivity of the issue and the need for security, and I'm happy to answer any more questions.

Original Post:

Dudes, is UBOT now abusing their software for mining cryptos on our and our customers machines!?
it really seems so 
and it seems their scrips are not just mining !
they intercept your crypto transfers and routing the coins to their address!
it really seems they try to steal your cryptos!

be aware and check it yourself!

"AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio\nodejs library\crypto_data"

Ubot is now secretly creating a folder with mining and routing instructions and instructions through which crypto swaps/networks the mined cryptos will be sent

They even deposited their crypto addresses where the coins are sent - from all of the compiled programs we made and are used by our customers

AND even if you delete the folder it is getting downloaded again with the next start of UBOT

ok i delete this scam software now, after years of usage.
and you should too

1218466389_Screenshot2023-02-16160515.jpg.0554bddb07b76a38e2bd868d7de76562.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-16 151627.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-16 151917.jpg

Edited by Seth Turin

BTW the folder is here to find:

"AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio\nodejs library\crypto_data"

and when you delete it, it will be generated again when you start ubot

Screenshot 2023-02-16 160515.jpg

The crypto_data folder is used to store data about different tokens, defi exchanges, and liquidity pools. It's used only with the new enterprise commands.

For instance, there's a file called "generated_coins.json". When you load a  command like "swap tokens", the dropdowns for Token A and Token B are populated from that file.

None of the data in the folder comes from the user, it all comes from either our servers or directly from the blockchain.

There are no mining operations going on, and I assure you we are not scamming you.

UBot Studio runs functions to interact directly with the blockchain, in only ways chosen by the user, and there is nothing more.

I understand the sensitivity of the issue and the need for security, and I'm happy to answer any more questions.

• Seth Turin changed the title to [Answered] WTF is this "crypto_data" folder that UBOT created with the update? THEY SCAM US
  • 2 weeks later...

On 2/20/2023 at 7:59 AM, Seth Turin said:

I would like to add that this should only be showing up in the Enterprise Edition. If you guys are seeing this in any other edition, then this is a bug and we'll take care of it.

This is showing up in my professional licence, it causing ubot crashes. What is the latest version we can use?  THX.

Is crypto upgrade 500 USD/year?

If I dont pay after the first year can I downgrade back to professional ? THX.

12 hours ago, oricoun said:

This is showing up in my professional licence, it causing ubot crashes. What is the latest version we can use?  THX.

Is crypto upgrade 500 USD/year?

If I dont pay after the first year can I downgrade back to professional ? THX.

The latest version shouldn't have any issues with this. Are you using the latest version and still seeing the issues?

The Enterprise edition is 50/mo or 500/year.

If the Enterprise subscription lapses, you'll go back to whichever license you had previously, in your case Professional Edition.

I'll also add - I haven't made any official announcement, but we're about to add ChatGPT and other cutting edge AI tech to Enterprise.

Hope this helps