UBot Underground

AUTOMAXED Browser Automation Plugin

Using this before launching browser:

plugin command("Browser Automation.dll", "browser start rectangle", "0,0,1920,1080")

and

using this before each command in browser like clicking etc:

plugin command("Browser Automation.dll", "browser rectangle", "0,0,1920,1080", "All")

so will this help?

Edited by virtualexpert
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No more getting blocked! That's right! Getting blocked by Websites? No more! We know how frustrating it can be automating an important business process and in the middle of it reali

It's a real game changer, promised. Expect the release within 3 days. Cheers!

Version 5.2.7.0 Yes! We just updated the browser automation plugin, fixed the browser path command and added support for chrome version 107.0.5304.88 (latest) by default! Just download the p

Posted Images

I would use it just once after browser connect command and not change size after that to ensure everything works with such a small resolution. Example:

plugin command("Browser Automation.dll", "browser connect", "Chrome", "30,0,30,10", "True", "False", "True", "True")
plugin command("Browser Automation.dll", "browser rectangle", "0,0,760,560", "All")

----

And no, your example would probably not help. Because you probably cannot have the browser window work with 1920x1080px when your VPS will default to a screen resolution of 800x600px as soon you disconnect.

1 minute ago, PRO said:

I would use it just once after browser connect command and not change size after that to ensure everything works with such a small resolution. Example:

plugin command("Browser Automation.dll", "browser connect", "Chrome", "30,0,30,10", "True", "False", "True", "True")
plugin command("Browser Automation.dll", "browser rectangle", "0,0,760,560", "All")

but first you said you need to get higher res on your vps. also google account automation will not work perfect on that small res. thats why using 

plugin command("Browser Automation.dll", "browser rectangle", "0,0,1920,1080", "All")

1 minute ago, PRO said:

I get that. But this is not the solution. Because your VPS will default to 800x600 as soon you disconnect, remember?

thats why i am doing this with high res

using this before each command in browser like clicking etc:

Well, this will be experimental then. You can try that but it's not a recommended approach.

If you can get it work like this, you can do. I never tried that work-around :)

So I have no idea if that works.

because the res you sent. is too much small. all the things and elements got small collapsed. so i am using 1920,1080

9 minutes ago, PRO said:

Well, this will be experimental then. You can try that but this not a recommended approach.

whats the recommended approach? cant ask vps provider to change default settings when vps disconnects. because i have mutiple vps and each client also have their own vps. this is not the best way in my opinion. 

thats why trying to use rectangle browser before each click or type text. or may be i have to run ubot thread with while loop and one second to do this job.

3 minutes ago, virtualexpert said:

because the res you sent. is too much small. all the things and elements got small collapsed. so i am using 1920,1080

whats the recommended approach? cant ask vps provider to change default settings when vps disconnects. because i have mutiple vps and each client also have their own vps. this is not the best way in my opinion. 

thats why trying to use rectangle browser before each click or type text. or may be i have to run ubot thread with while loop and one second to do this job.

The recommended approach is that your VPS supports a higher standard desktop resolution than 800x600.

Because as you rightfully mentioned the webiste may collapse elements if you view it in such a tiny resolution.

Either fix that on the VPS or adjust the script to work with tiny resolution. The only 2 recommended ways.

Just now, PRO said:

The recommended approach is that your VPS supports a higher standard desktop resolution than 800x600.

as i said its not best approach. because lots of vps. each client also has their vps. so not sure how to manage this. 

there must be a solution from your plugin to keep browser active, alive, focused or maximsed or high res size. 

otheriwse this plugin can only help me automate my personal bots which i use only. cant sell bots to customers :(

The issue is the tiny VPS standard desktop resolution in conjunction with the fact that certain websites collapse elements when viewed with a tiny resolution. I cannot do more than to repeat myself here.

You can contact the website owners or the VPS provider if you do not like that.

The plugin has all this functions to stay maximized etc. But if your standard desktop resolution is 800x600, the maximizing function is limited to exactly that maximum resolution that your machine supports.

Makes sense, right. There is no known way how we could magically change your machine.

15 hours ago, PRO said:

The issue is the tiny VPS standard desktop resolution in conjunction with the fact that certain websites collapse elements when viewed with a tiny resolution. I cannot do more than to repeat myself here.

You can contact the website owners or the VPS provider if you do not like that.

The plugin has all this functions to stay maximized etc. But if your standard desktop resolution is 800x600, the maximizing function is limited to exactly that maximum resolution that your machine supports.

Makes sense, right. There is no known way how we could magically change your machine.

well i am updating my script with tiny res.

but issue now is, if i set to more than 800 to 600 then those elements got visible. else no. 

and the solution i found is, if i zoom out browser to 80% manually. then also those elements got visible. 

so can you tell me how to zoom out to 80% the browser? if this is possible then any resolution will work for me

1 hour ago, PRO said:

plugin command("Browser Automation.dll", "browser run javascript", "document.body.style.zoom = \"80%\";", "", "", "False", "False")

tried this already it doesnt change zoom. always at 100% until i do it manually.

also tried updating preference file of chrome profile to change zoom levels of specific site. but that file again auto updates according to the latest session running. 

tried css way, that doesnt help as well.

have u tested javascript running in browser method with the command u sent above? please check yourself and let me know if it changes zooming for u 

Of course I tested. Zoom works just fine, straightforward and done. No idea why you say it doesn't.

plugin command("Browser Automation.dll", "browser run javascript", "document.body.style.zoom = \"50%\";", "", "", "False", "False")

hmm, strange. may be the specific site i am doing is just shrinking and not zooming out. also when i run this zoom out command then it just shrinks body contents, but not changing value of zoom. you can see while click on 3 dots in top right corner of chrome.

anyway i have found a work around, all automated using your plugin and ubot. 

1- launching chrome profile
2- once all files generated for that profile then i quit browser
3- update preference file to change zoom levels
4- launch browser again and navigates to specific site.
5- and it works for 50% zoom value now.
6- doing this just once via script if this is not done already. 

so all seems fine now :)

now even i dont have to change my script for tiny res browser because zooming out helps me. also now no issue will come from vps. as it will always be smaller than their default browser size. 

really done lots of effort and research on this.

thanks for your support and guidance as well ❤️

• Thanks 1