UBot Underground

AUTOMAXED Browser Automation Plugin

Powerful Browser Automation Plugin to Control and Automate Real Browsers.

browser-automation-software.jpg

Check it out: https://automaxed.com/plugins/browser-automation

Need a powerful solution to remote control real browsers plus the convenience of creating your browser automation software in UBot Studio? Then you have come to the right place because this is exactly what this plugin is built for! Automate Chrome and Firefox browsers, make use of the modern Selenium Framework, and control browsers like never before. With Automaxed Browser Automation Plugin and UBot Studio, the power to create advanced browser automation software is in your hands.

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No more getting blocked! That's right! Getting blocked by Websites? No more! We know how frustrating it can be automating an important business process and in the middle of it reali

It's a real game changer, promised. Expect the release within 3 days. Cheers!

Version 5.2.7.0 Yes! We just updated the browser automation plugin, fixed the browser path command and added support for chrome version 107.0.5304.88 (latest) by default! Just download the p

Posted Images

Version 5.2.7.0

Yes! We just updated the browser automation plugin, fixed the browser path command and added support for chrome version 107.0.5304.88 (latest) by default!

Just download the plugin again from here:

https://wiki.automaxed.com/browser-automation/getting-started/plugin-installation

New Plugin Version is: 5.2.7.0

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for leaving your feedback!

We just updated the plugin recently to support chrome 108 now (latest version) and we will update it quickly in the future as soon new major chrome versions are released.

Also we have some more updates to announce soon for a few of our essential Automaxed plugins.

If you want to stay updated about recent changes and developments I highly recommend to subscribe here: https://automaxed.com/newsletter

Have great day!

• Like 1

We just updated the plugin recently to support chrome 108 now (latest version) and we will update it quickly in the future as soon new major chrome versions are released.

Sure, I'll do an upgrade.

If you want to stay updated about recent changes and developments I highly recommend to subscribe here: https://automaxed.com/newsletter

Yes, I've just subscribed.

One question, though, since I've started re-adapting the code with this plugin, I noticed the "Browser User Agent" can set the UA only after fresh browser launch. If you do some actions with the browser, you will no longer able to change the UA and you would have to close and start the browser again.

I believe it would be a lot better (if possible) to change the UA w/o restarting the browser. Is that possible?

(this is the process flow with inbuilt browser on uBOT)

Wishing You a great weekend.

3 hours ago, maBOT said:

One question, though, since I've started re-adapting the code with this plugin, I noticed the "Browser User Agent" can set the UA only after fresh browser launch. If you do some actions with the browser, you will no longer able to change the UA and you would have to close and start the browser again.

I would recommend switching or declaring the user agent string just before the browser connect command.

Thank you. Have a nice weekend as well.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but I have another question.. is it possible to use the "wildcard" when trying to scrape some elements on the page? I can't seem to figure out and it doesn't seem it works the way it worked with the element selector. Or I'm missing something..?

P.S. If possible, please paste an example of a code using a "wildcard"..

I'm not very convenient using the regex. :)

Thanks in advance.

Hello, can I use this plugin to login gmail account? 

And how about developer edition? It says the price is $180/year, but it says "Use executables forever".

9 hours ago, daemon said:

Hello, can I use this plugin to login gmail account?

Hi Daemon,

I was able to automate Gmail/Youtube login with this plugin, using the plugin cookies function. It's pretty easy and straightforward.

9 hours ago, daemon said:

And how about developer edition? It says the price is $180/year, but it says "Use executables forever".

As far as I understand, you would normally use the software compiled with the plugin even after your license expired. But if you try to compile a new software, the plugin won't allow you until you renew the license. In simple words, you won't be able to change any single piece of the code in your compiled software as the plugin won't allow you to compile it again.

Hopefully I'm right about it. :)

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, maBOT said:

Hi Daemon,

I was able to automate Gmail/Youtube login with this plugin, using the plugin cookies function. It's pretty easy and straightforward.

As far as I understand, you would normally use the software compiled with the plugin even after your license expired. But if you try to compile a new software, the plugin won't allow you until you renew the license. In simple words, you won't be able to change any single piece of the code in your compiled software as the plugin won't allow you to compile it again.

Hopefully I'm right about it. :)

10 hours ago, PRO said:

Yes, that's right. The developer versions of all Automaxed Plugins work as maBOT described.

I understand, thanks for the answer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The most advanced browser automation plugin for UBot Studio - How to use

Chrome Browser Automation Tutorial (Getting Started)

Chrome Browser Automation Tutorial (Element Interaction)

Chrome Browser Automation Tutorial (Command Line Switches)

Chrome Browser Automation Tutorial (Load Browser Extension)

If you purchased a plugin license and have any further questions, you can always reach out to the Automaxed support: https://automaxed.com/support

• Like 1

No more getting blocked! That's right!

forget-getting-blocked.jpg

Getting blocked by Websites? No more!

We know how frustrating it can be automating an important business process and in the middle of it realizing that you also need to automate the browser for the process and it is getting blocked 😱😱😱

Today we are excited to announce that the Automaxed browser automation plugin can solve that issue for you!

Say goodbye to getting blocked!!! 🚀

This plugin upgrade will be released in only a few days from now! Stay tuned!

• Like 4

New Version Released (5.9.5.0) 

- Built-in Anti Detection Mode
- Tested and compatible with UBot Studio 5.9.55
- performance improvements

How to update

If you already have a plugin license:

1. download the latest plugin version: https://automaxed.com/download-browser-automation-latest
2. delete old driver from your computer by running this BAT file: https://wiki.automaxed.com/webdriver-dl/current/remove_old_driver.bat

How to get plugin

If you don't have a plugin license yet, get one here: https://automaxed.com/plugins/browser-automation

How to activate the new feature

anti-detection-mode.png

Feel free letting us know how the new feature works for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i got an error when tried your plugin

Execute:
Could not load type 'OpenQA.Selenium.Chromium.ChromiumOptions' from assembly 'WebDriver, Version=3.141.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Any ideas how to fix this?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/20/2023 at 4:53 AM, stanf said:

Small problem

fresh computer (win11)

latest chrome download

chrome doesn’t launch

firefox launches fine

I've returned to botting, tried this new plugin version and I'm also unable to launch the Chrome. I matched the version of Chrome with the version of chromedriver. Could it be because of the updated plugin?

@maBOT - we will release an upgrade this week, stay tuned. In the meantime you can:

Since Chrome 115 the chromedriver release system got changed (very unusual, this happens only once in many years). We are currently upgrading the plugin and will release a newsletter once done. The upgraded version should then work as usual again, adapted to the new release system.

In the meantime you can use any version of Chromium you want (download chromium for win 64 stable and chromedriver win 32):

https://chromium.cypress.io/win64/

• You can use every version you want and ship it together with your bots.
  • You need to use the "browser path" command, linking to the downloaded chrome exe and chromedriver exe.
  • Don't use the undetected mode in the browser connect command.

For example, download from here:

https://chromium.cypress.io/win64/stable/116.0.5845.97

You need to unzip:

• chrome-win.zip
  • chromedriver_win32.zip

And use the "browser path" command.

browser-example.png

*Profile Path is optional, can leave blank if you do not need to store sessions.

** If you ship with custom chromium like shown here, the chromium browser will never update, behaving like a portable browser.

• Like 1