UBot Underground

Stopping fingerprinting and remaining anonymous

I read about ubot studio stealth back in 2015. I don't know if it still exists, or if it's like an add-on or something. I need to fight fingerprinting so I can make multiple accounts on the same website. I know I can clear cookies as often as I need.  I see that there are options for blocking javascript, flash, as well as other commands needed. Somebody mentioned sockets. When I was a kid sockets were invented, but before that they used client server connections for building things like programs that communicated on the internet whether it be a virus or a normal piece of software. My question is how do you use sockets? I mean what is a socket exactly? I know they replaced client and servers. Does the new version of ubot studio developer edition come with ex browser built in? I know they have fingerprint spoofer addon's for firefox and such. I'd like to see other  browsers included with exbrowser like tor, brave, and internet explorer among many other including fraudfox I think it was called if it's legal that is. Somebody said if I ran all my bots through sockets I could avoid fingerprinting. I need an example for that. There aren't enough training videos and information about commands in ubot studio making learning it hard. I've been learning it for about 5 to 6 months now and might have my own plugin soon to contribute to the team. I got a crappy version of a computer science degree, but plan on getting the good version from a website online. Anyway that's off topic. The question is how do I get around fingerprinting including all methods? Or how do I spoof it rather on the built in browser? Also, or how do I defeat my issue with sockets? An example would be nice please.