UBot Underground

From Where Can I Distribute My Bots And Softwares ?

Ubotters,

Do you know of any social networks and forums where I can promote my bots for free ?

As of now, I'm not selling bots but giving them away for free. Gonna display my sponsor ads and earn that way. Like pay per click links, pay per impression links, pay per sale links, cpa offers, etc.

I don't know where to start.

And if you know good places where I can advertise my bots to sell them then do let me know.

Click Bank, I already know. The place must not charge me for the listings. I prefer to pay by the pay per sale model. So, they and their affiliates only get paid once they've sold copies of my bots. And after they get paid the commissions, if customers charge back or ask for refunds then they must repay back to me the commissions I paid them for the sales they bought that ended-up in refunds.

Hello @Urgent Enquirer, I assume your question was much to specific with all your requirements.

Many people have found ways to make money using UBot. But you asked a very very specific question, right?

I would suggest, explore the forum or read the following threads.

Maybe some of the members there might even reply you if you ask something related that's easy enough for someone to answer: