UBot Underground

Ubot Stuck On "starting Ubot Studio"

Hello,

What is the uBOT version you are having troubles with? If you are on any of the latest versions of uBOT 6., I suggest you downgrade to 6.1.14

Hope it helps.

i suggest to clear all ubot installation and reinstall,

Make sure Net Framework and Microsoft Visual C++ installed correctly.

And you need fast internet connection on first launch ubot.

9 hours ago, Varo said:

i suggest to clear all ubot installation and reinstall,

Make sure Net Framework and Microsoft Visual C++ installed correctly.

And you need fast internet connection on first launch ubot.

Exactly. Clean install is the best to start with. Don't forget to delete everything from App Data.

Start --> type in "%appdata%' in search, ENTER on your keyboard, then open the "UBot Studio" folder and delete everything from it just in case.

Once done, install a clean uBOT 6.1.14, which is in my opinion a most stable uBOT 6 version. Otherwise, let us know if you need to downgrade to uBOT 5, use 5.9.55 version. This is the version which works for me for years now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 6:18 AM, maBOT said:

Exactly. Clean install is the best to start with. Don't forget to delete everything from App Data.

Start --> type in "%appdata%' in search, ENTER on your keyboard, then open the "UBot Studio" folder and delete everything from it just in case.

Once done, install a clean uBOT 6.1.14, which is in my opinion a most stable uBOT 6 version. Otherwise, let us know if you need to downgrade to uBOT 5, use 5.9.55 version. This is the version which works for me for years now.

How do you install that version? When I start with a fresh download, and install the provided link, it downloads the latest software when I open ubot. Then i'm stuck at 6.3.9 after a clean installation of the 6.1.14 link

edit: nvm, I didnt delete my account txt file in %appdata%