UBot Underground

Ubot 5 Stuck At Starting Ubot

1. Type in the search bar: Windows Security and click it

2. Click on Virus and Thread Protection 

3. Protection History

4. Click and allow the thread from the bot exe ( False positive Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B )

Edited by bloodydox

try re uninstall using revo make sure delete all files then restart ur pc and installed again.

that's what I do most of the time.

if still not working remove all files again using revo then installed old version like this one I see on other thread

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/ubotsupportfiles/6.1.8+Setup.msi

• 3 weeks later...

Any security software running in the background? Did you allow ubot through your firewall, etc.  Have a screenshot of the loading screen? What message is it showing under the Revision portion on the loading screen. Does it say it's downloading base files... or validating license...?  Were you ever able to enter your license during startup?  

Check the Ubot Studio install folder in your %appdata%  directory.  There's a ubot_log.txt file that can help indicate what your Ubot install is getting stuck on.

Also, try running Ubot "as administrator" next time you launch it and see if that changes anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same issue here, License verification goes by, and I get stuck at message "Starting UBot Studios...".  I realized that I can not get it to work in 64 bit Win 10.  

Installed Win 10 in 32 and it works fine.  

I really wish someone can figure out why it wont boot in 64 bit windows.

Has anyone else got 5.9.xx to work in 64 bit windows?

I have all this installed and I still get stuck on "Starting UBot Studios...":

.NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5 installed

Visual C++ 2015-2019 x86 installed

Visual C++ 2015-2019 x64 installed

Visual C++ 2008 x86 installed

I installed all the same stuff in a virtual vmware Windows 10 32bit and uBot starts up fine.  I don't get it, it super frustrating as I really don't want to have to run a virtual windows 10 just to run Ubot Studios.

Edited by myubo
  • 6 months later...

I seem to have the same problem.
Haven't used Ubot for about 6 months and now when I try to use it, it gets stuck at validating license.

Was working fine 6 months ago. Nothing has changed on this computer as I run it on a virtual machine.

Installed version, 6.1 rev 8.

55 minutes ago, Chainsaw said:

Thought I'd try installing the latest Ubot. Trying to run it requires .Net Framework 4.8 which unfortunately isn't supported on Win 7.

Can recommend the 5.9.55 version. You can download here https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/ubotsupportfiles/5.9.55+Setup.msi

Tested on Windows 7 SP1, .NET 4.8 - all works great. (image attached)

I also ran the latest version of UBot on that same windows 7 machine recently.

Did you try this already? 

win7-net4-8.jpg

It should work. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Chainsaw said:

Great. Thanks!

I'll give that a go. 👍

Make sure you either delete %APPDATA%\Ubot Studio or at least the options.xml file in there, that can cause a hang when you have used different versions of Ubot

On 8/31/2021 at 1:18 AM, PRO said:

Can recommend the 5.9.55 version. You can download here https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/ubotsupportfiles/5.9.55+Setup.msi

Tested on Windows 7 SP1, .NET 4.8 - all works great. (image attached)

I also ran the latest version of UBot on that same windows 7 machine recently.

Did you try this already? 

win7-net4-8.jpg

It should work. Good luck.

No luck getting .NET Framework 4.8 installed. Even though it should already have been there from before.

Fortunately I found an older HD image of my virtual machine running Ubot 6.0.4

Works fine. Not sure if I should try updating to a later version of Ubot or just leave it running 6.0.4
If I update, I'll make sure to backup the currently working virtual machine first.