UBot Underground

Finally Switched To Python + Selenium

Got so pissed off with the program crashing losing stuff , things not working, not finding plugins and the exe being seen as a virus. I decided to go with Python Selenium,

I'm just copying my uBot algorithms and converting them to Python. works a treat.

Plus its completely free.. don't cost a penny for anything lol

will be selling everything ubot related off soon.

Dev Licence

Premium plugins

access to other things related

Good luck guys

• Like 2

yes, that is what I think to do also.

the only issue is coding ui, which is very easy with ubot and little bit tricky in python even with PAGE.

the other issue is exe compilation (can be done with pyinstaller) and basic protection to prevent pirating your software.

I'm using ubot 5 and most of the new websites don't even work in internal browser and upgrading to ubot 6 is not an option - too much bugs.

note that your exe compiled with pyinstaller will still trigger false positive alerts in windows defender and such

• Like 2

This is a shame, people having to seek alternatives. I know how it feels as ubot is probably the most temperamental app out there. even free crap software on the internet is more stable. I downgraded to ubot 5, but still no joy . keeps crashing randomly. hell of a time trying to get it install and run in the first place. just a plethora of issues sadly.

• Like 1

Got so pissed off with the program crashing losing stuff , things not working, not finding plugins and the exe being seen as a virus. I decided to go with Python Selenium,

I'm just copying my uBot algorithms and converting them to Python. works a treat.

Plus its completely free.. don't cost a penny for anything lol

will be selling everything ubot related off soon.

Dev Licence

Premium plugins

access to other things related

Good luck guys

how did you get to copy them to python ??? is there a software that does that? can you explain a lil bit more in detail? thanks!!

how did you get to copy them to python ??? is there a software that does that? can you explain a lil bit more in detail? thanks!!

I use the code - method etc I made with uBot then just google how to do it in Python/selenium.

Also I don't sell bots so licensing not a problem, and I'm sure there's plenty of ways to secure a program out there.

As for windows defender seeing it as a virus, not had that problem so far.

There's just small things that annoy me a lot, like uBot auto save doesn't work

When you compile it , it sends the code off to god knows where and to god knows who?

Don't get me wrong it was awesome 6-7 years ago. Really worked in its little niche. But now sooo many things are aged or you have to pay for this and that to make this and that work.

Edited by ATuringtest
  • Like 2

I use the code - method etc I made with uBot then just google how to do it in Python/selenium.

Also I don't sell bots so licensing not a problem, and I'm sure there's plenty of ways to secure a program out there.

As for windows defender seeing it as a virus, not had that problem so far.

There's just small things that annoy me a lot, like uBot auto save doesn't work

When you compile it , it sends the code off to god knows where and to god knows who?

Don't get me wrong it was awesome 6-7 years ago. Really worked in its little niche. But now sooo many things are aged or you have to pay for this and that to make this and that work.

how much are you selling all you have for? licence, plugins, etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...