UBot Underground

Multiple Problems

I've had the developer version of uBot for about 7 years now with no issues. I've been on version 5.9.5 i think for the last ~2 years.

I've recently switched to a new laptop that has Windows 10 Pro. I can't get uBot to load. It's stuck on the startup splash screen (on "Starting Ubot Studio").

-- I've uninstalled and reinstalled a thousand times

-- I've downgraded my c++ to the 2015 non 64 bit distrib as was recommended in 2018

-- I've uninstalled Mcafee and did everything I think possible to disable Windows Defender

-- I subscribed to updates in case the newer version works but my account did not get upgraded (Ubot error??)

-- I've deleted all ubot/bionize files in %appdata% each time I've reinstalled

-- I installed an even older version (5.7) but it has the same issues

-- I see CEF browsers in my processes but nothing is loaded beyond the splash screen

Any tips?? I've reached out to sales about the upgrade but haven't heard anything back. It looks like this issue continues with version 6.X though.

• 3 weeks later...

this is exaclty what i went through and was very painful

mine was also stuck on the spash screen then magically it just started, i don't know what helped it to start as i was doing all the things u mentioned.

double click another ubot instance leaving the current stuck one as it is , it works sometimes if you do this

best of luck

• 4 weeks later...

try another internet connection or other wifi.

i am able to run ubot just 1 hour ago, but now with a mobile hotspot it keep on closing when it start validating license.

i will try again when home

Here it close ubot after the splash page. it is like the validation failed and the software close by itself.

it is the IPS issue or the ubot licensing server issue. please open a support ticket.

---------------------

i goto Mc donalds and connect to their wifi, ubot5 is working fine on the same machine. 
(it failed again if i connect to my mobile hotspot... this issue only start happening today) 

the 2nd home pc with a home wifi can run ubot5 no issue.

the problem only appear when i connect to my mobile hotspot.

---------------------

ubot is not stuck, but it closed.

i check in task manager, ubot is not running

1. Type in the search bar: Windows Security and click it

2. Click on Virus and Thread Protection 

3. Protection History

4. Click and allow the thread from the bot exe ( False positive Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B )