UBot Underground

Launching Ubot Tab Code, From Another Tab?

Hello.

How to run UBot Tab Code from another tab? Like, when the primary tab's code has finished, I want it to automatically run some other code, which can be found in another tab?

help.jpg

Would be great to see how I am able to resolve this, without having to use external solutions.

Thanks in advance! :)

In exbrowser plugin this functionality is available you can switch to next tab and focus that new tab and do whatever you want and i am not sure that in ubot browser this works or not ..

In exbrowser plugin this functionality is available you can switch to next tab and focus that new tab and do whatever you want and i am not sure that in ubot browser this works or not ..

Well, I am not talking about the browser. I am generally asking; how would I be able to run code in another tab, that contains other code than my primary one?

I do not need exbrowser, I got my own free solution in this matter.

Put the code to run into a define: http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Define

Awesome! Just what I was looking for.

But I do have another question;

If I were to open up the software in Incognito Mode, by simply using the CMD and typing in- software.exe /hide - How would I make a define run at the start?

Thanks!

Awesome! Just what I was looking for.

But I do have another question;

If I were to open up the software in Incognito Mode, by simply using the CMD and typing in- software.exe /hide - How would I make a define run at the start?

Thanks!

It just runs the first tab code, so if you have defined some code in another tab then you would call that from the first tab by going to custom commands and dragging the node out. When it runs incognito its as if the user opened it into the first tab and pressed the Run button.

• Like 1