UBot Underground

How Do I Get A Refund On This Software?!?!?!

Was still using version 5.9.55 and was basically unable to create scripts anymore because it was running so terribly. Decided to go ahead and update to the latest version but when i paid for the updates. I was redirected to the site from paypal and given a download link to install. I installed the software and when loading it up,  it said that my license was not able to run this version. Logged into website and nothing reflects the fact that I just purchased and upgrade subscription. Went to go submit a support ticket (as requested by 800 number I tried calling first) and the support ticket system css and system in general is broken and wont let me submit a ticket!!! Can an admin or someone please message me here to start the refund process? No way am I going to put more money into a project as broken as this seems to be. I realize it's late so I'll give until 5/31 @ noon before I issue a charge back with my bank. Completely disappointing...

this is s

Was still using version 5.9.55 and was basically unable to create scripts anymore because it was running so terribly. Decided to go ahead and update to the latest version but when i paid for the updates. I was redirected to the site from paypal and given a download link to install. I installed the software and when loading it up,  it said that my license was not able to run this version. Logged into website and nothing reflects the fact that I just purchased and upgrade subscription. Went to go submit a support ticket (as requested by 800 number I tried calling first) and the support ticket system css and system in general is broken and wont let me submit a ticket!!! Can an admin or someone please message me here to start the refund process? No way am I going to put more money into a project as broken as this seems to be. I realize it's late so I'll give until 5/31 @ noon before I issue a charge back with my bank. Completely disappointing...

this is support link, few days ago my ticket worked fine.

http://support.ubotstudio.com/index.php?/default_import&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=3eec4669c9bb123929e2d59abbf67ee3b9a60fcb-1590935401-0-AROVoMJOHUIN3r-moErCJBnVjiu3oCuWAbiEf9U1ZrNJlCEmsOTF6boc0ArQf6VtH1SVzsXj20AKmCBVaPNz4AM4jbOzaY_jnpCdZeLL0wp7AQTJPlTbS5vRrYrQZ2w-YORXeV7KYQzzRL0Vr8eieVjGkzDcM68qsm4lawaOE9ZZ6Qph2UDhBWee8YOlsC3nxIZ9_2NPtEu9pJUkfUvH0X50emKgMY9YggI7StU_DJ2H4z0qWBDw-6Y6a30xVCgiBbpFu7YNmrSu0rvJ6iEdxgyoUSJfKuxrk3k5T52V2WEp16f-WM-g9xnK7CURbZekSA

Was still using version 5.9.55 and was basically unable to create scripts anymore because it was running so terribly. [...]

I'm really sorry and annoyed to hear that you're having such a rough experience with 5.9.55, and totally understand why you'd be particularly upset given what you describe happening after having paid for an update. That sucks. :-\

You might be past the point of wanting to try getting this sorted out, but if you're still somewhat open to seeing if this can be resolved, try giving someone in the administration an opportunity to reach out to you directly.

True story:

About 9 years ago, maybe 10 years ago at this point, I became deeply disillusioned with UBot Studio during the first 30 days of my having picked up a license.

I opted for a refund.

In my case, I really struggled to understand how to actually accomplish what I wanted to do using the software. I also think that, in retrospect, I was somewhat trapped in a "scrape, paste, and desecrate" mindset and hadn't yet completed my evolution to a mindset based on imagining, inventing, and creating... not just automating.

About a year later, after observing people who openly described themselves as being "computer illiterate" showcasing some highly functional bots created with UBot Studio that struck me as being really interesting, I decided to make a real commitment to figuring out how to use the software.

For me, that meant limiting my use of the drag-and-drop interface and working almost exclusively with actual source code. It also meant studying commands and functions and engaging in a lot of trial-and-error.

It also meant dealing with occasionally bizarre moments where my UBot Studio setup would begin behaving erratically and require a re-install or some other type of direct attention. Those times could be really frustrating and baffling, but everything always got sorted out in the end.

I guess I'm saying that I genuinely *do* get where you're coming from, and it annoys me that you find yourself feeling the way you do, and yes there's dramatic room for improvement on a lot of fronts --  but I strongly suspect that once everything is sorted out you'll be able to achieve whatever it is that you're trying to achieve with UBot Studio. 

You might be past the point of wanting to continue using UBot Studio, but if there's even just a small part of you that's open to persevering through to the other side of the technical issues you're currently dealing with, I really think that you'll be glad you did. But yeah, I get that it can be frustrating sometimes.

thanks for sharing story, i got ubot in 2013 and they had even the best customer support presales, and still today they are good, its a great tool and best community, the part of you what you want to give up,i would suggest continue with it and you will be glad you did