UBot Underground

Exbrowser Force Update To V1.4 - Not Able To Launch Chrome

Hi, I tried to update to exbrowser v1.4 last week and found it cant launch either chrome or firefox at all, so i load back v1.3 and skip update.

but now it forcefully require update to v1.4.... still it cant launch chrome or firefox.

Any solution? owner notice this issue?

my chrome is uptodate

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)

windows 10 up to date
8GB RAM

i7

Hi, I tried to update to exbrowser v1.4 last week and found it cant launch either chrome or firefox at all, so i load back v1.3 and skip update.

but now it forcefully require update to v1.4.... still it cant launch chrome or firefox.

Any solution? owner notice this issue?

my chrome is uptodate

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)

windows 10 up to date

8GB RAM

i7

Did you contact me via a support ticket after the upgrade didn't work last week? I mentioned, that at some people people need to move.

So my recommendation for everyone is, TEST it as fast as possible. And directly contact me if something doesn't work.

Otherwise people might be surprised one morning when the old lic server is offline. 

The main reason for the issue is probably that you didn't integrate the new license command. In the V1 email you should have received was a link to some tutorials.

If you watch them, you will see how this works.

If you did all that and it doesn't work. Open a support ticket.

Keep in mind that only V1.41 supports Chrome 79x and FF 72x

And that EXB V1.4 (similar to V1.3.2.8) will only work with Chrome 71.x and FF 64.x. 

Regards

Dan

Did you contact me via a support ticket after the upgrade didn't work last week? I mentioned, that at some people people need to move.

So my recommendation for everyone is, TEST it as fast as possible. And directly contact me if something doesn't work.

Otherwise people might be surprised one morning when the old lic server is offline. 

The main reason for the issue is probably that you didn't integrate the new license command. In the V1 email you should have received was a link to some tutorials.

If you watch them, you will see how this works.

If you did all that and it doesn't work. Open a support ticket.

Keep in mind that only V1.41 supports Chrome 79x and FF 72x

And that EXB V1.4 (similar to V1.3.2.8) will only work with Chrome 71.x and FF 64.x. 

Regards

Dan

Hi Dan,I have updated to 1.4 as well and chrome doesnt even launch.

My chrome browser is up to date and not using the portable version.

Hi Dan,I have updated to 1.4 as well and chrome doesnt even launch.

My chrome browser is up to date and not using the portable version.

If you run the licensing command before your launcher. You have to always run that command once. In Ubot and in compiled bots.

Besides that 1.4 is 100% identical to 1.3.2.8. So if 1.3.2.8 works and 1.4 doesn't, then it's the licensing command, or you readdy don't have the Chrome 71.x browser.

But please... for support send a ticket guys.

PS: Also check the EXB DEbug Log. It might give you some hints. And sometimes rebooting your PC also helps.

Kindest regards

Dan

If you run the licensing command before your launcher. You have to always run that command once.

Where can I find that?

Can you link me to the support page? I cant find it. thanks

Edit: I found the support page but i cant seem to login to it with my previous details.

Where can I find that?

Can you link me to the support page? I cant find it. thanks

Edit: I found the support page but i cant seem to login to it with my previous details.

https://exbrowser.bot-factory.com/support

Click on support and open a new ticket. Or reset your login, then it will email you the password.

Dan

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know exactly how to use the Exbrowser 1.4.1 - Exbrowser Download Portable Browser command?

I don't know much about web servers... (duh, if I knew how to code I wouldn't be using Ubot)

And this command asks me to enter:

Source File URL

MD5 Checksum

Destination Folder

File-Folder Name

Am I alone in not having a clue about this stuff?

I would ask Dan - but suddenly this is required, and there's no reference guide about this, there's nothing in the forum, and Dan doesn't support Ubot 1.4.1 ... 

Thanks in advance

Exbrowser is worthless now without this command, and I feel pretty stupid for writing all my bots with Exbrowser plugin since 2015.

____

Updating my own comment thanks to Kreatus... added an image based on what I learned from him. Never used the Specify Binary before.  Thanks.

post-15791-0-63845300-1583543376_thumb.jpg

post-15791-0-10739300-1583969319_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know exactly how to use the Exbrowser 1.4.1 - Exbrowser Download Portable Browser command?

I don't know much about web servers... (duh, if I knew how to code I wouldn't be using Ubot)

And this command asks me to enter:

Source File URL

MD5 Checksum

Destination Folder

File-Folder Name

Am I alone in not having a clue about this stuff?

I would ask Dan - but suddenly this is required, and there's no reference guide about this, there's nothing in the forum, and Dan doesn't support Ubot 1.4.1 ... 

Thanks in advance

Exbrowser is worthless now without this command, and I feel pretty stupid for writing all my bots with Exbrowser plugin since 2015.

Download and extract this https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U3vekWVOjj3gvc2k6FWl4dILdb9sVp3j

Then add launch exbrowser then add binary location and point it to the chrome.exe file on that chrome_bin folder.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought exbrowser v1-v1.3 and now you turn off this plugin ... lol, and sell v.2 and pay again ... you joke men hahaa

No, every lifetime user of V1 had 6 weeks to request an updated license. This was communicated multiple times via facebook, the skype group, email, and here in the ubot studio forum. 

So everyone should have seen that message. And it was a lot of time to send your purchase details and get an update license for the new licensing server.

And yes, updated software always costs money. Like windows, office and many other products. No one can give away updates for free forever. I think that should be clear. 

Kindest regards

Dan