UBot Underground

User Agent In External Browser Ubot Studio X 6.1.1

I tried your setup. I can confirm it will produce that error and that this user agent feature seems not working after firefox launches.

It may be that the "set user agent" command might not work with the inbuilt external browser commands in the current version.

I tried your setup. I can confirm it will produce that error and that this user agent feature seems not working after firefox launches.

It may be that the "set user agent" command might not work with the inbuilt external browser commands in the current version.

thanks PRO

i will use internal browser for now and wait for new update

Just downgrade to Ubot 5.. and use ExBrowser.. Ubot 6 is not good!

Who can afford/justify ExBrowser when they are just learning ? you must be a millionaire so well done but some of us arnt so more constructive answers would be appreciated

Hi sunanto.id and ATuringtest.

I would say there are at least 3 options:

- Use the internal browser if it suits your needs. This one is more mature than the inbuilt external one. This will cost you no extra money.

- Use the ExBrowser plugin. This will cost you extra money if you do not have purchased it already.

- Contact the developers of UBot https://support.ubotstudio.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit or wait for the next update of UBot Studio and hope that this specific issue will be fixed.

Hope that helps you out.

Hi sunanto.id and ATuringtest.

I would say there are at least 3 options:

- Use the internal browser if it suits your needs. This one is more mature than the inbuilt external one. This will cost you no extra money.

- Use the ExBrowser plugin. This will cost you extra money if you do not have purchased it already.

- Contact the developers of UBot https://support.ubotstudio.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit or wait for the next update of UBot Studio and hope that this specific issue will be fixed.

Hope that helps you out.

hi PRO,

thanks for your advice, it really help me

i opt for option 1 and 3 for now