UBot Underground

You can now purchase Meters Desktop Software separately or as a bundle now that im a reseller for him

You can also get the base php files updated on their own without all the added mods and changes

Paypal
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Credit Cards
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Become an affiliate on this link to sell to your customers or clients

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FULL WALK THROUGH VIDEO OF PREVIOUS PANELS COMPARED TO NEW SYSTEM AND MODS Skip to 3 minutes in to see the new system..   This code is for a Web Based Licensed Admin Panel. Easy to

Cob007 I'll make a video tomorrow on it as it's really easy for end users. Specially if you have a wordpress site.   Drew I have thrive as well. Planned to make this. Send me what you have to adm

Update released 11-30-2019   Changed files  Install.php Update.php   DoEditProject.php EditProject.php AddProject.php DoAddProject.php ManageGateways.php DoChangeGateways.php IpnFunctions.php   New Pa

Posted Images

Agency Access at first I was not going to include this in the Ultimate Version of the license system.

What this is going to allow you to do is sell multiple license access that they can issue there own licenses to others from their allowed number of keys.

This is a very popular up-sell option on products sold on a daily basis for high ticket.

This will help build your email list as well, as they are making licenses for actual users with real emails 

I am also expanding on the API system for Admin/Agency's and making options for this as well for 

Add license

Disable license

Reset key

Add notes to license

if wanting other things added to API access please let me know about that as well

This is still a work in progress, and if you wish to see specific features be added let me know. 

Im still working out some aspects of the system, and how everything will tie together.

A small walk through of things done so far can be seen here 

http://botguru.net/wp-content/downloads/plugins/Agency%20Access.gif

• Like 1

Agency Access at first I was not going to include this in the Ultimate Version of the license system.

What this is going to allow you to do is sell multiple license access that they can issue there own licenses to others from their allowed number of keys.

This is a very popular up-sell option on products sold on a daily basis for high ticket.

This will help build your email list as well, as they are making licenses for actual users with real emails 

I am also expanding on the API system for Admin/Agency's and making options for this as well for 

Add license

Disable license

Reset key

Add notes to license

if wanting other things added to API access please let me know about that as well

This is still a work in progress, and if you wish to see specific features be added let me know. 

Im still working out some aspects of the system, and how everything will tie together.

A small walk through of things done so far can be seen here 

http://botguru.net/wp-content/downloads/plugins/Agency%20Access.gif

Hi TJ,

This is a great feature added! if someone buys agency account and then will they login to our licensing system or not, if they sign in then wouldn't they be able to see our licenses also and our other products which they ideally should not see?

Much like moderators only have access to certain things, 

Agency would only have access to issue a license to products they are assigned to

And limited access to features needed as an agency

I have more to work out with this Addon.

Its not something that will be pushed as an update as it was something for personal use that I decided im going to release a limited number of copies.

Something as beneficial as this I don't want there to be a lot of competition

When everything is ready to go I will mention full details, and everything it includes.

Update 2-6-2019 # 20

File edit needs performed on config.php

Please copy your DB details from the top of your current config.php file into the config.php file before uploading to your server

Upload and overwrite 

PaymentNotifier-Warrior.php

* made edits to function better with WarriorPlus

ManageBundles.php

*minor bugs fixed

EditStaff.php

AddStaff.php

DoEditStaff.php

*Minor updates to these files

Home.php

Footer.php

Header.php

*edits to clean up top layout, as well as buttons on the pages and links

DoAddProject.php

DoEditLicense.php

DoAddLicense.php

EditLicense.php

*Updates to how integromat and everlesson are used.  It was not calling it when manually adding a license or updating a license.  They are call now.

config_ext.php

*Moved php functions from config.php to this file so as to not have to edit your config.php file later down the road with any updates.

*Updated version number

Upload entire free folder

Upload entire reset folder

*Redesigned both to look more modern and is also bootstrap designed to auto resize for your device being used.

New install upload Install.php and run it

Update should upload Update.php and run it 

*delete after running..

• 1 month later...

Update 2-6-2019 # 21

Overwrite the following files

Resources.php

Edited most to show in layover in license area without having to navigate to another tab or window

AddProject.php

DoAddProject.php

EditProject.php

DoEditProject.php

IpnFunctions.php

Added a 4th Integromat option that is ran when a license is disabled

Added Subject option for New Licenses, and Disable/Cancellation License email

DoEditLicense.php

DoAddLicense.php

AddLicense.php

EditLicense.php

Now emails license when you add a license by default with before mentioned subject as well

Edit license will fire the integromat 1-3 options if setting to enabled and send initial email

Edit license will fire integromat 4 and send disabled email with subject when wet to disabled

ManagePayments.php

ManageActivity.php

ManageActivations.php

Added button on top left of each of the Manage Reports for 
exporting details to csv file to save on your personal desktop

config_ext.php

Incremented Version number to 21 for dashboard alerts

Updating upload Updates.php and navigate to it

New Installs run Install.php

Excellent work TJ.  This license system is not only the best out for UBot Studio bots but also offers many features allowing you to offer professional services with the least resistance for users.

Before TJ released this i used to have to have 5 installs for my licenses for different bots as the system would lock up with too many licenses in it.

TJ has done a stellar job with this, and the upgrades and updates he pushes out are amazing, he has helped me out several times with one thing or another, and made updates really fast to add in features that could help.

Grab a copy if you haven't got it already, If you are selling bots then it will pay for it self over and over.

• Like 1

Excellent work TJ.  This license system is not only the best out for UBot Studio bots but also offers many features allowing you to offer professional services with the least resistance for users.

Before TJ released this i used to have to have 5 installs for my licenses for different bots as the system would lock up with too many licenses in it.

TJ has done a stellar job with this, and the upgrades and updates he pushes out are amazing, he has helped me out several times with one thing or another, and made updates really fast to add in features that could help.

Grab a copy if you haven't got it already, If you are selling bots then it will pay for it self over and over.

Thank you for the kind words and SUPER happy you like the updated Administrative options and features of the license system.

If there is anything in particular anyone is looking to have incorporated into the system please let me know.

Sorry. I  missed to put the url. Here it is https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/

They use Webhooks. You will need to register webhooks in your PayPal app and setup a listener for those hooks accordingly

to hit the paypal ipn file.

They dont have a notify option to set in smart paypal buttons, instead they use webhooks, so you need to setup a webhook to send the data to the paypal ipn file.

They use Webhooks. You will need to register webhooks in your PayPal app and setup a listener for those hooks accordingly

to hit the paypal ipn file.

They dont have a notify option to set in smart paypal buttons, instead they use webhooks, so you need to setup a webhook to send the data to the paypal ipn file.

Thanks man. Im going to purchase this soon after I set up my website.

No problem and if there is any issues let me know and if needed can setup a custom ipn file for it.

I will let you know once Im on that part.. I am thinking to just use jvzoo because the button needs subscriptions and also for marketing purposes.

If you have any suggestions let me know.

I would personally suggest using WarriorPlus over using JvZoo

But to each their own, and Both Warriorplus and JvZoo ipn files are included and work for subscriptions and 1 time purchases as well as selling bundles.

As for paypal smart buttons, if you do go that route let me know and I will have you drop 1 line of php code into a php file for you to set as the web hook url to that file, and do a test purchase so I can see the variables sent to the file and be able to build it out for you if it differs from the normal paypal variables sent.

I would personally suggest using WarriorPlus over using JvZoo

But to each their own, and Both Warriorplus and JvZoo ipn files are included and work for subscriptions and 1 time purchases as well as selling bundles.

As for paypal smart buttons, if you do go that route let me know and I will have you drop 1 line of php code into a php file for you to set as the web hook url to that file, and do a test purchase so I can see the variables sent to the file and be able to build it out for you if it differs from the normal paypal variables sent.

Thanks man. Im not going to sell bundles. Do you think Its better to use just the paypal buttons? Or warrior+ have more to offer?

these were some features requested in past on meters original thread, see if any of these make sense to implement or already implemented

1.  Ability to offer 2 licenses - one with lifetime updates and one that runs by subscription. Option to turn off updates for specific usuers. I can turn off all updates for that user. This way they can still use the software they just don’t get the updates.

2. Create projects where updates for a license gets disabled automatically when a subscription expires. The license is automatically revoked when the subscription is renewed.

3. If someone’s subscription runs out when they launch the bot it tells them,”license disabled please renew subscription” bonus if we can add a link to subscribe as well.

4. If someone signs up to my software membership site and I want him to download and run all the bots with one account license, so I or the system won’t have to create different licenses( one for each bot) for the same A/C holder ( single person). ---- i know your bundles feature does this but it does it offer same license for all but i dont think this is mandttory but im just posting for previously asked queries

5. Allows for  2 checkout IPN

6. On the dialog that comes up there’s a new version, it would be cool if there was a way to have a third button that was something like “update notes” and if they click on it ,it will leave the current dialog open but pop open another window that is a simple text dialog to show notes that could be included as a file with the update.zip file that way, the user can see the things that have been done on the update.

these were some features requested in past on meters original thread, see if any of these make sense to implement or already implemented

1.  Ability to offer 2 licenses - one with lifetime updates and one that runs by subscription. Option to turn off updates for specific usuers. I can turn off all updates for that user. This way they can still use the software they just don’t get the updates.

Can already do this just by the payment option you setup for the end user.

2. Create projects where updates for a license gets disabled automatically when a subscription expires. The license is automatically revoked when the subscription is renewed.

Can already do this just set it up on project to disable license or disable updates when a payment is failed

3. If someone’s subscription runs out when they launch the bot it tells them,”license disabled please renew subscription” bonus if we can add a link to subscribe as well.

Already possible with your disabled email that can be setup for a project when a license is disabled for missed payment

4. If someone signs up to my software membership site and I want him to download and run all the bots with one account license, so I or the system won’t have to create different licenses( one for each bot) for the same A/C holder ( single person). ---- i know your bundles feature does this but it does it offer same license for all but i dont think this is mandttory but im just posting for previously asked queries

Same license key in each software is a bit  frawned upon, and why I dont do it that way in the license system, horrible way of tracking so it issues separate key per product

5. Allows for  2 checkout IPN

Integromat option will allow you to repost the data to another ipn file if you like 

And you can have up to 2 integromat options fired from the system on purchase and 1 for when its disabled

6. On the dialog that comes up there’s a new version, it would be cool if there was a way to have a third button that was something like “update notes” and if they click on it ,it will leave the current dialog open but pop open another window that is a simple text dialog to show notes that could be included as a file with the update.zip file that way, the user can see the things that have been done on the update.

Possible in my custom package to have a customized license popup built for specific needs or wants

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/22712-ubotlocker-custom-popup-that-requests-your-users-details/

If not that one you can get a completely customized one built by me, just have to contact me with details of what you want and discuss the pricing.

thanks, also im not sure if this is possible but i thought i will ask.

Let us say someone purchases 3 day trial, and now they get rebilled and there were lot of features restricted in 3 day trial, so now they we have compiled the full version of software, on the automatic rebill, that full version needs to get emailed with a new license key is that possible

because otherwise we have to send it manually a new version

In your software to restrict features you need to check if the license is trail or not to the system.  Only way to restrict it and keep same key and product.

That then gets released when payment is made otherwise trial ends.

I will have an API sooner or later that allows you to check things about a license for the system otherwise you have to build the checks yourself for now.

yes i  have 2 compiled seperate bots, one is a trial one with restricted features and one is a fully working version

person purchases trial version and then ater 3 days if he is rebilled and now a seperate bot needs to be sent to him manually at this point.

if he does not get rebilled he keeps the one with limited version like freemium version