UBot Underground

So How Do You Price Your Bot?

My experience in the last decade and back further to 20+ years doing business online has given me the opportunity to figure out what works.

Now while you will find some customers will spend hourly they ha e the thought that a developer is charging hours they are not doing work. Most times these customers are found on freelance sites and even higher percentage of them have been scammed or screwed in the past.

So....

1. Only start producing and building bots for others if your confident in your skills to produce working without issue software or be willing to go to the ends of the earth to fix it if they have issues within. Reason and a set timeframe after delivery.

2. Brings the next topic: it should be working when deliever and fully tested.

3. Priced by project. Know your worth.

After working on so many projects you have an idea how long something takes and price it accordingly. Customers like to what they are spending and stick to it.

My confidence in what I produce, skill and expertise aswell as consult are all priced in.

• Like 2

Nobody wants to pay hourly, everyone expects a quote and wants to know exactly how much it will cost upfront.

Things to consider when pricing a program:

• Communication time - for larger projects factor in the fact that dozens of emails or multiple phone calls will end up taking hours of your time.
  • Testing time and resources  - you may have to spend a fair amount of time testing. You may need to invest in VPS, proxies, ect to do so as well.
  • Your time estimate is probably wrong - if you think it will take 1 hour odds are it will take more like 4. Because you may see it as a simple thing like do this and then do that. But once you get into it you will find that it is more involved and also there will be roadblocks.
  • Like 1