UBot Underground

Compiled Bot Not Loading All Of Sudden (Recorded Video)

I have never faced this issue, please see my video, all of sudden compiled bots wont run

ive blocked firewall and antivirus as you can see in the video.

how to solve this? ive seen my own customers complain about it in the past about compiled bots not loading but i never solved their problem myself,

and today im facing the same thing and i tried many of my other bots , all facing same issue.

Try either renaming or deleting this folder: AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio Use the Task Manger to make sure none of your compiled bots or browser.exe is running. After you have either renamed or deleted the folder try opening one of your bots.

Try either renaming or deleting this folder: AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio Use the Task Manger to make sure none of your compiled bots or browser.exe is running. After you have either renamed or deleted the folder try opening one of your bots.

Don't forget to backup the plugins folder if you do this and then copy it back.

i did that , it still does not load it shows up breifly in task manager and something is preventing communicating with ubot server all of sudden that bot does not load.

i had a windows update of .net framework and im not sure if that  caused this problem,

however ive 2 accounts in the system, when i used my alternate user account ( new user where ubot was not installed) it works there but not working at all in my original user account where

it was working previously.