UBot Underground

Ui Text Box Variables Not Updating

I created a simple bot with a couple of UI Text boxes.

When I type something in on the UI, I see the variable immediately update in the debugger and I can use those variables.

However, after I run through it a couple times, updating the UI no longer has any effect (it doesn't update the variables in the debugger). Even clearing the variables doesn't help. But, when I restart UBOT, it once again works (I can see the variable being updated as I type it)

Am I using UI Text box wrong?

It would help if you can post some code.

The idea is the set some variables that can be changed in the UI Text box.
Then change to a random proxy and user agent in each loop.
Doesn't work: changing the header
Doesn't work: the code pulls in the text from the UI Text box when running it the first time. After that changing the UI text boxes doesn't seem to have any affect on the variable and the bot keeps using what was already set in memory.  

sample file is included. In order to test this you have to feed it a file with proxys and useragents so that it will load up a browsers. Without that, when I run it, the problem may not happen (i.e. the variables will update).

I'm probably just missing something when setting up variables.

I'm using 6.0.4. I've seen some comments that the latest version is not stable/buggy but I can't believe that simple variables don't work correctly. Recap of my test case - you must fill in the proxies and user agent and other variables and run the code. After it's done, try changing the # of loops and other variable and watch the debugger. They are not updating.

So I've create the variables and UI Text box correctly?

Is the changing of headers also correct? It seems to have no affect.

I'll try the previous version and report back.