UBot Underground

Click Link That Opens New Tab Ubot Browser (Internal Or External)

I'd like to have the Ubot browser click a link that opens a new tab.

According to this, you cannot do that in Ubot's internal browser.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45034413/open-a-new-tab-in-ubot

Is that true?

Can it be done in the external browser?  I tried this but it just loaded the new link in the existing single tab. So in a regular browser, if I click the link I'd now have two tabs. But in the Ubot browser there's only 1.

Why do you need the two?

when you're done with the second you can navigate back to the first. with JS back()

I'm trying Ubot's External browser and it opens the new tab in a pop up and everything stays on the same tab. Normally, in a regular browser when you click a link it opens in a new tab then some other stuff loads. I want all that to happen. And I can't really do anything on that second tab because it's all happening on one tab.

Also, on Ubot's External Browser, I doesn't seem to accept the User Agent command, which I also need to do.

Am I just wasting my time on Ubot's external browser? I posted that question here.

I have Ex-Browser but I see they are going to a subscription model and not sure if I want to commit another project using it.