UBot Underground

How To Use Xpath To Click

Is there any way to use XPATH to click on an element using Ubot's browser? I previously had it working in Exbrowser but i'm trying to get it working in the regular Ubot browser.

So far, I've tried the CLICK command and pressed the gear icon and found the exact element which there is only 1. Problem is that UBOT doesn't actually click it. I'm thinking that possibly using XPATH again will work as it did in Exbrowser.

I've see a post about using CSS Path but it seems like that would point to the exact location of the element at that time. If it moves, it won't click the correct one. Using the XPATH I can specify the exact element no matter where it is on the page.

I am very new to Ubot so I am not answering this with a great deal of confidence. This is just a suggestion, and I imagine you may have already tried...When the click command didn't work for me I found by clicking the "advanced" down arrow and changing the default settings I was able to get it working.

May be worth trying if you haven't already... 

Edited by JayP

Thanks all. I got it working using the advanced element editor (click into the body, search for my element). It needs to be able to click an element which is not always in the same place so using the advanced Click using Location doesn't help.

The reason I ask about XPATH is that I've used XPATH before to before to identify the exact element that needs to be clicked and would be nice to use XPATH inside ubot. Ex-browser can do it.