UBot Underground

Ultimate Ui - Create Beautiful Uis With Xaml, Datagrid, Metro & More!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update version 1.4   Added - Wiki with lots of information can now be found here: https://github.com/nicklikescoffee/UltimateUiPlugin/wiki Added - Get DataGrid Cell Value - gets the value of the cell

Bought this and I'm super impressed - barely scratched the surface and can't believe how powerful it is. It's literally the missing piece of the puzzle. After dealing with frustrations of the old XAML

Update version 1.7   Fixed - Bug that caused button clicks to freeze application

Posted Images

Hello Insomnia,

Do you know what is going on with the server access. kind of stuck without UBOT. 

Please check again and restart ubot few times, should work.

Any ways topic for that is here already: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/22576-still-in-business-or-is-the-server-techie-on-vacation/

So lets not derail this topic about Ultimate UI more :)

as from what I've seen Ultimate UI get stuff done inside ubot and no need to mess with html theme so much.

You can make a layout in Visual Studio, Blend, or XAML Studio and if you use Metro you don't have to mess with the theme unless you want more customization. You may have to copy a line or two from their documentation but its easy to follow you can find the controls here: https://mahapps.com/controls/

But you can also go as crazy as you want with customization I'll have some examples out one day - I've been building them out - and in there I'll probably have some example of that.

Update version 1.4

Added - Wiki with lots of information can now be found here: https://github.com/nicklikescoffee/UltimateUiPlugin/wiki

Added - Get DataGrid Cell Value - gets the value of the cell (as a string, not serialized xml)

Added - drop event to UI Add Event - you can use this to drop text or files on a control. The value of the thing dropped will be sent to the first parameter of the command. See Wiki page: https://github.com/nicklikescoffee/UltimateUiPlugin/wiki/Drag-and-Drop

Fixed - bug with Metro Demo Project - there was a parameter added to UI Load XAML which caused the other parameters to have incorrect values

• Like 3

Finally getting to dig into this plugin more and rebuild a few bots - it's even more powerful than I thought. Hats off to you, Nick!

Two questions:

1) have you had a chance to look into implement tree view controls by chance?

2) is it possible to do a table to datagrid command, or do we need to loop through tables to add to datagrid?

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Finally getting to dig into this plugin more and rebuild a few bots - it's even more powerful than I thought. Hats off to you, Nick!

Two questions:

1) have you had a chance to look into implement tree view controls by chance?

2) is it possible to do a table to datagrid command, or do we need to loop through tables to add to datagrid?

Thanks again!

Both of those features are being worked on :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nick, just a question. I am currently using ustrap for my current project. It's a big bot with 20 included ubot files in it.

Once i loaded those include files the UI is impossible to navigate anymore.

Do you think this will not be a problem with xaml?

Hey Nick, just a question. I am currently using ustrap for my current project. It's a big bot with 20 included ubot files in it.

Once i loaded those include files the UI is impossible to navigate anymore.

Do you think this will not be a problem with xaml?

I don't think that it will be a problem but if you want to send me the code and I can throw up a UI onto it and see for sure.

I don't think that it will be a problem but if you want to send me the code and I can throw up a UI onto it and see for sure.

My UI has a lot of textbox/textarea forms and ubot cant seem to handle it and eating a lot of the cpu usage.

I hope this is not the case on xaml..

I have several buttons on my gui...

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add Button Event", "Click", "GetSupportButtona", "get_supporta")

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add Button Event", "Click", "GetSupportButtonb", "get_supportb")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add Button Event", "Click", "GetSupportButtonc", "get_supportc")

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Add Button Event", "Click", "GetSupportButtond", "get_supportd")

Unfortunately only 1 will work... Same holds true for uilist event... only one will work.

So the question is - Am I doing somethnig wrong or does the plugin have a major bug?

Feature Request (if not already implemented, I didn't see a way to do so):

Can we be able to clear a selected List Box item so that none are selected? I know we can pass a number using UI Set Listbox Property to select a target list item, but when leaving it blank it throws an exception instead of selecting none. Would this be possible?

Hey Nick, Its look like very cool and i am interested. 

Just a quick question, about datagrid table, in case the table up to hundreds/thousand rows. how it will be look like. It is still one page that scrollable from row 1 to 1000? or that auto creating page 2,3,4 etc (like ustrap table component). 

thank you

anyone running multiple buttons in their gui right now with this plugin? I'm completely stuck and nick doesnt seem to be around

I have the same issue - I had assumed I was doing something wrong so PM'd Nick yesterday, still waiting for a response (I'm sure he'll be back on soon). But it's not just you, unless we're both overlooking something simple, but I've experimented with no luck. It looks like the last event call is the one that sticks to all buttons/comboboxes/etc). Hoping Nick will jump in with an answer or fix here soon

I just now put in a workaround....  its going to depend on your situation, but for me, i had 5 buttons, so i used the button event on one, then another type of event on another and so on.

Not a great way to go, but it worked for me and gets me out of a pinch for the time being.

Hey Nick, Its look like very cool and i am interested. 

Just a quick question, about datagrid table, in case the table up to hundreds/thousand rows. how it will be look like. It is still one page that scrollable from row 1 to 1000? or that auto creating page 2,3,4 etc (like ustrap table component). 

thank you

Right now it just scrolls

Right now it just scrolls

Thank's Nick, I have purchased now.

I have watch videos and read wiki.

right now, I know how to create table datagrid, but after that I want show UI HTML Panel (because my bot UI is designed using Ustrap).

What I need right now for my bot is : Using UI Design from ustrap and table datagrid from your plugin below  

is that possible Nick? 

second question..

when the starting/opening bot, the UI is not show, I have to click run, then The UI showed..

how to make the UI load automatically when the bot just opened? 

sorry for very basic question, i am new to this kind. 

Thank you