UBot Underground

[Ask] How To Get To Node View From Script To Fix Error

Hello, everyone.

I am posting this request on here because it can also help future non-programmer newbs in the future.

Can someone help me get to the node view so I can attempt to fix some errors? I am in the script view and I keep getting the prompt that I cannot go to node until I fix the code error.

Any ideas?

The debuggers is giving me errors that are part of the UI boxes. I doubt that has anything to do with me not getting to node view but thought to mention it. Here is an example of one of the errors.

ui drop down("Threads","1,5,10,25,50,100,200",#threadcount)

Edited by TXbot

That code looks okay to me and shouldn't throw an error.

A common error is when you don't have a plugin activated but your code needs it to be activated to go into node view. So look out for that if you are using plugins in your script.

Thanks for that. It does seem that perhaps the Threads Counter.dll is no longer working. The errors in the debugger makes me think so. See below. I emailed the plugin developer but it is my understanding that he is working on something huge.

#threadcount

#savedatacounter

#saveevery

#counter

#stop

#threads

FYI, I have been eyeballing a couple of your products. I might just get both as one will help me learn and the other will let me see how a pro bot should be built. 

Edited by TXbot

After reading more threads, it looks like the threads counter is no longer needed in v4. I am assuming the same goes with Ubot studio X Developer edition.

I am not a programmer so I don't know what changes I need to do to the code in order to get to the node view much less to get it to work.

Since I am a newb, trial and error is expected so no worries. The sample code was free but one of the other plugins that it required cost $77 usd. Ouch!

I don't mind forking over some dough to learn something valuable but in this case I didn't.

Edited by TXbot