UBot Underground

Ubot Studio X - Bugs Found List

Hi Guys

After updating to Ubot X because my bots started to not function correctly

I have found the following bugs when running my bots that I know worked fine before

• Internal Browser freeze - I found that if I just add 'in external browser' to the start of your script it seem to knock/reset the internal browser and run smother and not freeze the internal browser
  • UI dropdown - default value = nothing - when ubot starts up the ui dropdowns do not default to the first value
  • Scraping to list -  position 0 gets filled with nothing and then the scrape starts in position 1

15/12/2018

• thread spawn does't seem to work
  • UI dropdown - default value = nothing - when ubot starts up the ui dropdowns do not default to the first value
    NOT FIXED AND PISSING ME OFF

My thoughts on the new External Browser is that it doesn't work as everyone was told it would and it needs a lot of work to be compared to X Browser.

Ultimately the new Ubot X is just a internal browser update to Chrome 67 ( I don't see jsphantom anywhere )

To add to this I have found little to no information or tutorials on Ubot X, only ads saying how you will get triple browser power

Hope this info helps others

I have run into random little bugs as well.... no big deal... seth works at it and pushes the big/important/vital updates.

You should probably submit an official bug report... include code that causes the bug so that they can repeat it.