UBot Underground

Unable To Remove Text From List

I am trying to remove text  as below and don't want the list item to go to new line.

If however i try to remove the text "187 niches to sell online" and "drop shipping training" and add it to variable, they dont get removed.

code.txt

I am trying to remove text from a comma delimited list as below( I have to keep it comma delimited because i need to add it in same row in table and don't want it to go to new line.

If however i try to remove the text "187 niches to sell online" and "drop shipping training" and add it to variable, they dont get removed.

add list to list(%list1,$list from text("187 Niches To Sell OnlineFREE List of eCommerce Niches187 Proven Products That SELL

Drop Shipping TrainingGet 10 Days of FREE TrainingFrom eCommerce Expert Anton Kraly

",","),"Delete","Global")

add list to list(%list,$list from text("187 Niches To Sell Online

Drop Shipping Training",","),"Delete","Global")

set(#vars,$replace($list item(%list1,0),$list item(%list,0),$nothing),"Global")

add list to list(%list1,$list from text("187 Niches To Sell OnlineFREE List of eCommerce Niches187 Proven Products That SELL
Drop Shipping TrainingGet 10 Days of FREE TrainingFrom eCommerce Expert Anton Kraly

You haven't comma separated your list..

like so - 187 Niches To Sell Online, FREE List of eCommerce Niches, 187 Proven Products That SELl...?

Not sure what you are after..

try this..

add list to list(%list1,$list from text("187 Niches To Sell Online,FREE List of eCommerce Niches,187 Proven Products That SELL,
Drop Shipping Training,Get 10 Days of FREE TrainingFrom eCommerce Expert Anton Kraly",","),"Delete","Global")
set(#replace text,$list item(%list1,0),"Global")
set(#vars,$replace(%list1,$list item(%list1,0),$nothing),"Global")
set(#vars,$replace regular expression(%list1,#replace text,$nothing),"Global")
add list to list(%list,$list from text(#vars,"
"),"Delete","Global")

use Aymens file management plugin free - and you could do something like this -

add list to list(%list1,$list from text("187 Niches To Sell Online,FREE List of eCommerce Niches,187 Proven Products That SELL,
Drop Shipping Training,Get 10 Days of FREE TrainingFrom eCommerce Expert Anton Kraly",","),"Delete","Global")
plugin command("File Management.dll", "remove all from list", %list1, $list item(%list1,0))

https://cl.ly/93414b47f633

there is no comma between 187 niches to sell online for free and description below it

The text was scraped from bing ads using xpath and xbrowser expression;

//h3[@class="ad_esltitle"]/..

post-16700-0-79258800-1537297736_thumb.png

and i want to remove those headlines(187 niches to sell online) from description without going to a new line

Sorry i didn't make it clear earlier, I meant i can't use new list item or line because these data is part of one single scraped AD, so it has to stay inside one list item

set(#vars,$replace regular expression($list item(%list1,0),"^187 Niches To Sell Online(?=\\w+)|
Drop Shipping Training(?=\\w+)",$nothing),"Global")

Image%202018-09-19%20at%208.23.27%20AM.p

Thanks but in this case we know what the text is, but each time it won't be possible to know that the text will be (187 Niches To Sell Online).  So if it is 197 niches to sell online then what to do?

Thanks but in this case we know what the text is, but each time it won't be possible to know that the text will be (187 Niches To Sell Online).  So if it is 197 niches to sell online then what to do?

And u can see in the screenshot now the headline and description are different.

The only way i think wud be to move the description data to 2 new list items, get rid of the text using replace and move them one after another again inside a new variable?

post-16700-0-78010400-1537333062_thumb.png

understood..

try this while I look into this more - 

xpath - my bing ad search - from India - which country are you from - I have Vpn - can change to your region and try bing ads again

//div[@class]/div[@class=b_caption]/p

u don't need VPN, go to bing ads account(https://www.bing.com/account/), and change country to USA and do a search "dropshipping" it will show USA results

using xpath and exbrowser gives the headline results as like this;using command (//h3[@class=ad_esltitle]

But the description is enclosed within a div

Meanwhile i will try what u gave

post-16700-0-52413600-1537334059_thumb.png

u may have to keep refreshing bing till u see extended extensions like the one i showed you, not all advertisements have extended sitelink extensions and then if u use the xpath((//h3[@class=ad_esltitle] the headlines get scraped

try doing a search like this shopify after choosing USA in bing acocunt, in case u don't see any results of extended for dropshipping, 

xpath(//h3[@class=ad_esltitle])

gives the headline results scraped nicely and the other code of xpath

(//h3[@class=ad_esltitle]/..)

(gives both headline and description clubbed together).

Now I want to remove those headline texts that are clubbed with description and keep descriptions separate

post-16700-0-72259300-1537334878_thumb.png

post-16700-0-53197100-1537334887_thumb.png

post-16700-0-77467500-1537334954_thumb.png

this appears to work on my side -

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "bing.com")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text2", "//input[@class=\"b_searchbox\"]", "Yes", "dropshipping", 10, 50)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Send Special Key", "//input[@class=\"b_searchbox\"]", "Enter", "")
add list to list(%bing ads scraped,$list from text($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements", "//li[@class=\"b_ad\"]//div[@class=\"b_caption\"]"),"
"),"Delete","Global")

wht im looking for was this; the text below headlines

add list to list(%bing ads scraped,$list from text($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements", "//h3[@class=\"ad_esltitle\"]/.."),"
"),"Delete","Global")

Image%202018-09-19%20at%201.57.11%20PM.p

%5B5fda09809e98eb355536e9245f3ce368%5D_I

then this code works - 

add list to list(%bing ads scraped,$list from text($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements", "//DIV[@class=\"b_vlist2col b_deep\"]"),"
"),"Delete","Global")

------------

Image%202018-09-19%20at%202.06.05%20PM.p

yes bro

that i tried also and it worked previously but now i want to seperate the headline text and description, separate them so that ppl understand that one is headline and other is description

and using this gives the headline separately (xpath(//h3[@class=ad_esltitle])

But now i want the description to be seperate

what you need to do in that case - 

1. get document text of the bing.com search page - using exbrowser

2. then use  the generic xpath  parser and some kind of loop to parse each element- [ad block] separately

this way you can get your elements using xpath and also ensure they are readable.

what you need to do in that case - 

1. get document text of the bing.com search page - using exbrowser

2. then use  the generic xpath  parser and some kind of loop to parse each element- [ad block] separately

this way you can get your elements using xpath and also ensure they are readable.

Yes but for that i will have to load html in exbrowser right to parse them seperately later if i use parser? Without loading html in browser  can I still parse data directly with document text?