UBot Underground

have tons of questions

Hi.. im a programmer... so i have tons of questions on what this is capable of.. i did buy it already, but im having tons of problems.

Do any of you admins/mods/experts have msn or something we can chat on?

Guest turbolapp

You already went through the tutorials I assume?

Why don't you try posting some of the questions here to start? The forum is full of brilliant people who are kind enough to help you along. We try to leave the admin alone as much as possible so they work on the bugs and enhancements  ;D

Yes i did.

I know programing so i understand what everythign means and does, im just not sure exactly... how some thngs are done using thsi tool

plus having some major problems with Cookie clearing and caching...

IF someone could spare some time and chat with me, i would really appreciate it.

I would post, but i like the instant response of chatting.

Posting your questions in the forum will be much more worth your time.

1. Asynchronous communication - Get your questions answered while you sleep

2. Adding value to the community - by making the question and answers visible to all (also the development team)

Other than that, you can TRY reaching me via empKAZ on AIM, keep in mind that I am in Europe, so good luck with that.

::emp::

so... can i get some help admins?? mods?? Im running into a BILLION problems its rediculous.

Please post your questions here. We do not provide live support except in case of emergencies. If your problems are not solved on the forum, we will be more than glad to setup a chat session for you and someone from the technical team.

Okay so these are some of my issues.

1) cookies. I tried the clear cookies feature and its just not working.

2) cache. Even after clearing cookies manually and logging out... if i push play to test my script itll magically be LOGGED IN STILL therfore making testing IMPOSSIBLE.

3) captcha. How does the captcha work? does it actually download the image or just take a screen shot? I have recaptcha cracked and the way i have it set up is it works 100% with decaptchers API. When i set everything up and checked my server to see what the images are looking like... the recaptcha image is not the normal size that it should be and it is almost as if... its a screen shot because it has the options tabs on the right of it..

3) Im trying to get it to parse a VERIFICATION URL ( that is not hyperlinked ) in an email and its just not parsing it. ( which im sure is my fault most likely )

4) If lets say i have the bot try to login to a site... and for some reason it fails. even if i had "( if incorrect password try again )" it would just stop after the initial login attempt failed. I tried using WHILE.. so like WHILE ( register to login ) then submit login info... and even after it successfuly submits and goes to the next page... it then pops up like the captcha again.. and then itll give an error saying its stll trying to login ( which i belive all this comes from the whole caching issue )

Anyways.. these are just a couple things for now..

1) The clear cookies feature only clears cookies for the domain of the currently-loaded page. A workaround using has been posted at the bottom of this thread: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?topic=366.0

2) Try changing up your cache and temporary internet files settings in internet explorer.

3(1)) Not sure. Someone else will have to chime in on this one.

3(2) and 4) I'm sure these can both be solved if you give us a little more information. Some code snippets of how you're trying to accomplish your tasks and/or URL's of the pages your trying to work with would make it easier to figure out what problems you're having and how to fix them. :)