UBot Underground

[False Claim] No Update In Over 6 Months!

Why are we paying for updates, when none come for 6 months? There is a multitude of things that need to be fixed, and countless upgrades that are constantly ignored. Why are we made to wait so long for any updates at all? Why is there NO COMMUNICATION OF DIRECTION? Why are questions like mine ignored or worse yet deleted? And why would any business owner adopt such a cowardly way to deal with their customers valid concerns? :angry:

• Like 3

I agree, I mean why even bother subscribing? I didn't cancel mine just to see how long updates would take, and because it is peanuts to me. Also it gives me the absolute right to bitch and rant, which I am damn well going to do. But I expected as much. There is no incentive to take care of such a small base of loyal customers, making money will always come first. The only customer bases that get catered to, are the ones who are large enough to depend upon for profits. Sadly, we aren't enough people, so there is no incentive to please this group.

We get bastardized and marginalized because this core community consists of a handful of people, so why give a damn about what we want? The imbecile steering this ship into the iceberg is more focused on attaining "new" customers, by insanely trying to draw from the same tiny pool of blackhatworld simpletons that it has always attempted to draw from. Completely unaware that market is just trash to begin with, and full of hot air do nothings, scammers, and lazy marketers who don't really have an interest in this platform. He has no clue as to how to advertise on a wider scope, or make the program more suitable to a wider audience. This is basically a sinking ship, and WE are the ones who end up paying the price of someone else's lack of vision and dedication...

Without the people of the community having held this platform up with their plugins and programs, it would have sunk sooner. And there is absolutely no gratitude for that or any plan to level with the community. Just ignoring, spinning, lying, and censorship.

My guess is that they will let it die out completely, and then come back re branded with whatever they have been working on in place of updating the current product. Either that, or just giving up altogether whilst sucking off the last few drops of blood by way of update subscriptions... The chance of this getting any revitalization in the form of updates to features or a new version are slim to none...

Checking tracker section no matter if it's a feature request or a bug reported, at it's best, you see "Under Consideration" in the status column. submission dates...years ago!

Makes me ask myself, what are they doing back there!? why don't they release an update often?

They don't even participate in posts inside forum or update "NEWS" section telling what's going on. which obviously means there's no news coming!!

IMO Plugins make this tool alive, HTTP, exBrowser, UStrap just to name some.

Months ago got an update with some new video commands, which I personally never use, but others may do, so that was cool, but it's time for a new release with new features and bugfixes guys, wake up!!

• Like 1

This thread will get closed like the previous one i bet.

To be honest i don't know if anybody is working on this project anymore. The guy is too busy on promoting his course on how to manage a business online but he can't manage his own.

The browser is outdated not to mention the about 80 Bugs Reports still opened in the tracker for more then a year ago.

The good thing is that the competition is doing a much better job of updating their software and i get to use other automation software.

• Like 1

The good thing is that the competition is doing a much better job of updating their software and i get to use other automation software.

name the competition, please.

Hi

This claim is incorrect. We released a big update in mid-November, and we have another currently in beta testing.

We stopped communicating future plans because of too much negative feedback we got when our developers needed longer than expected, or when beta testing ran long. We found it was a lot better to complete a project before letting people know what we're working on. Sorry if our dev cycles run long for your taste, dev is a complicated process and doing it right doesn't happen over night. Personally, I'd be really happy if some of my favorite apps released big updates every 3 months  :)

Why are we paying for updates, when none come for 6 months? There is a multitude of things that need to be fixed, and countless upgrades that are constantly ignored. Why are we made to wait so long for any updates at all? Why is there NO COMMUNICATION OF DIRECTION? Why are questions like mine ignored or worse yet deleted? And why would any business owner adopt such a cowardly way to deal with their customers valid concerns? :angry: