Elite Ubot Plugin - Charts, Dialogs, Flow, File, Window Commands And More

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V 1.6.1 Added: Hide Browser (Dev only) Show Browser (Dev only) Run As Administrator V 1.6.0 Added: Change UI HTML Panel (see documentation below) Reboot System Shutdown System Documentation for this u

This is a MUST HAVE guys! No Ubot Studio owner should be without this plugin! So many amazing and cool features that have not been seen in Ubot Studio all within a single plugin AND at an insanely stu

Update:   V 1.3.0.0 Added: Schedule New Task Edit Scheduled Task Task Exists Task Last Run Time Task Next Run Time

Update V 2.0

New charting system, read more about it here: https://elitebotters.com/elite-ubot-2-0-new-epic-charting-system/

Download a demo project here: https://elitebotters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Elite-Ubot-Chart-Demo-Project-1.1.zip

Demo project contains an exe so that you don't need the plugin yet if you want to check it out. It also contains the source code so you can see how it was made! The demo project uses Ultimate UI for the GUI.

Update V 2.1

• Added: Add Stock Series To Cartesian Chart
  • Added: Set Stock Series Property
  • Fixed: Chart Browser Switcher now switches between browser and charts correctly
  • Fixed: Chart Browser Switcher name wasn't prepended with "EB"
  • Fixed: Gap at top of chart when using Chart Browser Switcher
  • Updated: Demo project

Couple of pics of the new stock charts:

F4gGQk1.png

TOjMhbe.png

Will it read websocket live data?

Is there a bundled plugin deal with the UI since I need both to run?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ultimate UI is not required to use the charts but it is highly recommended and you will need it or another xaml plugin in order to display more than one chart at a time. Both are currently on sale for the holidays but that sale is ending tonight.

This plugin does not do websockets, you will need to have the data already in order to display the chart. Soon there will be a command to update the values already on the chart so you could grab the data and then loop through and add the values to the chart as you get it.

Ultimate UI is not required to use the charts but it is highly recommended and you will need it or another xaml plugin in order to display more than one chart at a time. Both are currently on sale for the holidays but that sale is ending tonight.

This plugin does not do websockets, you will need to have the data already in order to display the chart. Soon there will be a command to update the values already on the chart so you could grab the data and then loop through and add the values to the chart as you get it.

Thanks nice, great update, what you are talking about is graph interactivity am i correct, so we can move the mouse pointer to the graph and can get values from the graph

can we adjust the data in the graph? let say, client need to set a daily plan of running times, so he can adjust the running times directly in the graph

Thanks nice, great update, what you are talking about is graph interactivity am i correct, so we can move the mouse pointer to the graph and can get values from the graph

What I meant by grab the data was if they wanted to get the stock data using something like http post in a loop. Then as they get the data in they could add to the graph (when I add the update command in that is).

can we adjust the data in the graph? let say, client need to set a daily plan of running times, so he can adjust the running times directly in the graph

You will be able to update the values once I add in that command.

When you say "adjust the running times directly in the graph" - what do you mean by that? How would they do that?

What I meant by grab the data was if they wanted to get the stock data using something like http post in a loop. Then as they get the data in they could add to the graph (when I add the update command in that is).

Thanks nick, is it possible to get the data from the graph also by clicking on graph, like as an example, say i have a bar chart and i click on the bar chart, can it read values to a variables for some other operation,

You will be able to update the values once I add in that command.

When you say "adjust the running times directly in the graph" - what do you mean by that? How would they do that?

somewhat like drag and drop the point in the graph to set the value.

Thanks nick, is it possible to get the data from the graph also by clicking on graph, like as an example, say i have a bar chart and i click on the bar chart, can it read values to a variables for some other operation,

This should be possible yes but I'll have to look at how to go about implementing it in the plugin since there could be different kinds of points with different parameters.

BASED on your example here;

https://elitebotters.com/how-to-create-charts-using-elite-ubot-plugin/

Let us say i want to update chart values 3 times and i want to update the values of jamie for last 9 years which will change say 3 times for 3 years but then if i want to run this commnd 3 times, not in loop but simply update the chart 3 times to reflect new values, how should we do that because if i change the values plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Add Series To Cartesian Chart", "employeeSales", "jamieSeries", "LineSeries", "Jamie", "134|139|151")

of jamie from 134, 139, 151 and the chart displays correctly first time, now next time i want his values to be 130,138,152 but then in that case it throws error saying  an item with the same key has been added.

unless i change the series name to something else like jamieseries1 but then i want a new chart to show up second time with new values for jamie, sara etc and not update the same chart with another series name

in such a case where i want say a new chart with same series but new values how to do that, so that chart gets refreshed each time say i click the next button and each time chart gets updated with new sales values but the series name like jamie, sara etc remain the same 

For now, you can delete the axis by creating a new axis (with a new name) and leaving the default "Clear Axis Collection" to be true. This will allow you to create more labels (in this case years).

Then you can delete the series and add another one with more data in it.

Note that when you run this the chart colors will also change because we are creating a new series but you should have no trouble fixing this by customizing the series properties such as fill and stroke.

plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Create Chart", "Cartesian Chart", "employeeSales")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Chart Browser Switcher", "Chart", "employeeSales")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Add Series To Cartesian Chart", "employeeSales", "jamieSeries", "LineSeries", "Jamie", "134|139|151")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Add Series To Cartesian Chart", "employeeSales", "saraSeries", "LineSeries", "Sara", "121|167|146")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Add Axis To Chart", "employeeSales", "employeeSalesXAxis", "X", "Year", "true")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Set Axis Property", "employeeSalesXAxis", "Foreground", 000000)
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Set Axis Property", "employeeSalesXAxis", "FontSize", 16)
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Set Axis Property", "employeeSalesXAxis", "Labels", "2016|2017|2018")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Add Axis To Chart", "employeeSales", "employeeSalesYAxis", "Y", "Sales", "true")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Set Axis Property", "employeeSalesYAxis", "Foreground", 000000)
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Set Axis Property", "employeeSalesYAxis", "FontSize", 16)
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Set Chart Property", "employeeSales", "LegendLocation", $plugin function("EliteUbot.dll", "$EB Get Legend Location", "Right"))
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Update Chart", "employeeSales")
wait(5)
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Add Axis To Chart", "employeeSales", "employeeSalesXAxis2", "X", "Year", "true")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Set Axis Property", "employeeSalesXAxis2", "Labels", "2016|2017|2018|2019|2020")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Set Axis Property", "employeeSalesXAxis2", "Foreground", 000000)
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Set Axis Property", "employeeSalesXAxis2", "FontSize", 16)
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Delete Series", "employeeSales", "jamieSeries")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Add Series To Cartesian Chart", "employeeSales", "jamieSeries", "LineSeries", "Jamie", "134|139|151|165|161")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Delete Series", "employeeSales", "saraSeries")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Add Series To Cartesian Chart", "employeeSales", "saraSeries", "LineSeries", "Sara", "121|167|146|171|155")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Update Chart", "employeeSales")

can we alter the legend text font because if the background is black in colour the legen text being black in colour is not visible

Yes, can add this in.

Also is there a way to export the chart as an image file

Almost positive can add this in.

• 3 weeks later...

Update V 2.2

• Added: Save Chart Image

Just a note that if you want the chart to have a background color in the image be sure to set it via the Set Chart Property command.

thanks nick, is this fixed too the legend text

can we alter the legend text font because if the background is black in colour the legen text being black in colour is not visible

Yes, can add this in.

• 1 year later...