UBot Underground

Elite Ubot Plugin - Charts, Dialogs, Flow, File, Window Commands And More

Update

V 1.6.0 Added:

• Change UI HTML Panel (see documentation below)
  • Reboot System
  • Shutdown System

Login here to download: https://elitebotters.com/my-account/

Documentation

For the Change UII HTML Panel command you should use variables for the HTML and Height properties in order for changes to persist through a tab change or change into code view. Once Ubot changes back it reads the original UI HTML Panel.

Here is an example:

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    set(#uiHtml,"original ui html panel","Global")
    set(#uiHeight,200,"Global")
}
ui html panel(#uiHtml,#uiHeight)
set(#uiHtml,"changed ui html panel","Global")
set(#uiHeight,500,"Global")
plugin command("EliteUbot.dll", "EB Change UI HTML Panel", #uiHtml, #uiHeight)
  • Like 1
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V 1.6.1 Added: Hide Browser (Dev only) Show Browser (Dev only) Run As Administrator V 1.6.0 Added: Change UI HTML Panel (see documentation below) Reboot System Shutdown System Documentation for this u

This is a MUST HAVE guys! No Ubot Studio owner should be without this plugin! So many amazing and cool features that have not been seen in Ubot Studio all within a single plugin AND at an insanely stu

Update:   V 1.3.0.0 Added: Schedule New Task Edit Scheduled Task Task Exists Task Last Run Time Task Next Run Time

• 2 months later...

Can I use this to plot financial data with websocket api and does it plot candle sticks ? I want to use it for https://www.bitmex.com/app/wsAPIif not can you add this as a feature request?

It would be possible to add in OHLC bars. I don't know about turning them into candles though without a lot of customization.

For that Bitmex, it would have to be a separate plugin probably. If there is enough interest I could look into it and do a plugin just for that with charts.

Ok thanks, will definitely buy the websocket plugin, and just a thought.

I haven't looked into the details, but could you integrate https://www.tradingview.com/HTML5-stock-forex-bitcoin-charting-library/ into the charting plugin to quickly connect to it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ok thanks, will definitely buy the websocket plugin, and just a thought.

I haven't looked into the details, but could you integrate https://www.tradingview.com/HTML5-stock-forex-bitcoin-charting-library/ into the charting plugin to quickly connect to it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It looks like you download it and host it somewhere, so you could host it on your servers and then maybe load it into Ubots browser.

Hey Nick im planning to buy this.

Do you think you can add something for the showing logs of our bot to the ubot browser area?

Just like the chart section of your plugin.

Logs area that looks beautiful and we can customize how it looks.

We can use the load html command but it doesnt look well as it looks like it keeps refreshing the page when you trigger that command.

• Like 1

Hey Nick im planning to buy this.

Do you think you can add something for the showing logs of our bot to the ubot browser area?

Just like the chart section of your plugin.

Logs area that looks beautiful and we can customize how it looks.

We can use the load html command but it doesnt look well as it looks like it keeps refreshing the page when you trigger that command.

Probably, I'd be curious to see what others think of the idea and if people would use it?

And what features do you need it to have? Just a basic log or anything else? And what do you want to customize the look of, anything specific?

Probably, I'd be curious to see what others think of the idea and if people would use it?

And what features do you need it to have? Just a basic log or anything else? And what do you want to customize the look of, anything specific?

For now just a basic logs that we can change the background, font color, size, spacing, padding and sizes.

We are not actually going to use ubot log command. We are going to put our logs by passing it into a variable.

Logs on ubot browser side is better since most of us is using exbrowser for automation.

So dont need try to squeeze in our log UI on our UIhtml.

Also, i would like to suggest to add or for separate plugin for grids. I am using aymen grid plugin but we cant really customize how it looks.

Im sure some people are looking for that kind of plugin as well.

For now just a basic logs that we can change the background, font color, size, spacing, padding and sizes.

We are not actually going to use ubot log command. We are going to put our logs by passing it into a variable.

Logs on ubot browser side is better since most of us is using exbrowser for automation.

So dont need try to squeeze in our log UI on our UIhtml.

Also, i would like to suggest to add or for separate plugin for grids. I am using aymen grid plugin but we cant really customize how it looks.

Im sure some people are looking for that kind of plugin as well.

Okay, I think I have an idea on how to do this. It shouldn't be an issue to implement.

As for the datagrid, I've already started working on one, with full customization but put it on the backburner for the moment.

Thanks man! Looking forward for the logs and datagrid. Is datagrid going to be separate plugin or will be included in this?

Datagrid would be separate. At first, I wanted it in this plugin but it's too much more to add for this one.

• 2 weeks later...

I need a realtime graph drawing the line in front of my eyes..It would be a simple random number generator of 0 or 1. Is it possible with this plugin? Or even without the plugin?

I need a realtime graph drawing the line in front of my eyes..It would be a simple random number generator of 0 or 1. Is it possible with this plugin? Or even without the plugin?

Not at the moment and probably won't ever be. I think it might be possible if I redid the entire charting system, but off the top of my head I'm not 100% sure about that. I'm sure it's somehow possible though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Update

V 1.8.0 Added

• $Filter List Where

This gives you the ability to filter a list based on a condition. Each item that matches the condition will be kept. Here are some examples:

set(#starts,$plugin function("EliteUbot.dll", "$EB Filter List Where", "Item starts with", "p", "accedence
tunker
eradicant
monett
refortification
browntail
ganglionic
tiglon
cupeling
inconvenience
uninquired
wey
whig
gongorism
prediluvial
bimbo
uruguayan
cavate
unlunated
unbarbered"),"Global")
set(#ends,$plugin function("EliteUbot.dll", "$EB Filter List Where", "Item ends with", "n", "accedence
tunker
eradicant
monett
refortification
browntail
ganglionic
tiglon
cupeling
inconvenience
uninquired
wey
whig
gongorism
prediluvial
bimbo
uruguayan
cavate
unlunated
unbarbered"),"Global")
add list to list(%contains,$plugin function("EliteUbot.dll", "$EB Filter List Where", "Contains", "on", "accedence
tunker
eradicant
monett
refortification
browntail
ganglionic
tiglon
cupeling
inconvenience
uninquired
wey
whig
gongorism
prediluvial
bimbo
uruguayan
cavate
unlunated
unbarbered"),"Delete","Global")

Update

V 1.9.0

• $Comparison Wrapper

Important: This will return true unless it finds a "false" - this means that if you put "puppies" in there it will technically return true. Since we are using comparisons this shouldn't happen but it had to be said.

The problem: when you have multiple comparison statements you need to go into code view and find the line to edit. This is annoying and slows you down. It also makes it harder to read what is actually happening in the code.

ajwahdi.png

The solution: use comparison wrapper to stay in node view and make things easier to read. Don't add any spaces or anything in-between the comparisons.

JVgw5aY.png

Update

V 1.9.1 Added

• Options for $Filter List Where
    • Length Greater Than
    • Length Less Than
    • Length Equals

Examples:

set(#lengthGreaterThan,$plugin function("EliteUbot.dll", "$EB Filter List Where", "Length Greater Than", 7, "accedence
tunker
eradicant
monett
refortification
browntail
ganglionic
tiglon
cupeling
inconvenience
uninquired
wey
whig
gongorism
prediluvial
bimbo
uruguayan
cavate
unlunated
unbarbered"),"Global")
set(#lengthLessThan,$plugin function("EliteUbot.dll", "$EB Filter List Where", "Length Less Than", 7, "accedence
tunker
eradicant
monett
refortification
browntail
ganglionic
tiglon
cupeling
inconvenience
uninquired
wey
whig
gongorism
prediluvial
bimbo
uruguayan
cavate
unlunated
unbarbered"),"Global")
set(#lengthEquals,$plugin function("EliteUbot.dll", "$EB Filter List Where", "Length Equals", 6, "accedence
tunker
eradicant
monett
refortification
browntail
ganglionic
tiglon
cupeling
inconvenience
uninquired
wey
whig
gongorism
prediluvial
bimbo
uruguayan
cavate
unlunated
unbarbered"),"Global")
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi nick

Maybe you already know it but with the new ultimate UI the chart commands are not working for XAML like initialize chart, add chart to grid etc

Also , this is what you had mentioned as replies for one of the queries i had previously- that for the moment if you have a black chart then we won't see the legend text and you may end up doing a big revamp for V 2.0 since we are on 1.9 right now that would be the next major update and that maybe for 2.0 you will redo the charting system.

Hi nick

Maybe you already know it but with the new ultimate UI the chart commands are not working for XAML like initialize chart, add chart to grid etc

Also , this is what you had mentioned as replies for one of the queries i had previously- that for the moment if you have a black chart then we won't see the legend text and you may end up doing a big revamp for V 2.0 since we are on 1.9 right now that would be the next major update and that maybe for 2.0 you will redo the charting system.

I can take a look at that. And yes I do want to redo the chart system!

• Like 1