UBot Underground

Elite Ubot Plugin - Charts, Dialogs, Flow, File, Window Commands And More

93PDr.jpg

V 1.6.1 Added:

• Hide Browser (Dev only)
  • Show Browser (Dev only)
  • Run As Administrator

V 1.6.0 Added:

• Change UI HTML Panel (see documentation below)
  • Reboot System
  • Shutdown System

Documentation for this update: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/21714-elite-ubot-plugin-charts-dialogs-flow-file-window-commands-and-more/page-3?do=findComment&comment=136727

V 1.5.0 Added:

• FTP Connection
  • FTP Create Folder
  • FTP Delete Folder
  • FTP Delete File
  • $FTP Upload File
  • $FTP Download File
  • $FTP File Exists
  • $FTP Folder Exists
  • $FTP Get Listing
  • $FTP Get Item Property

Documentation for this update: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/21714-elite-ubot-plugin-charts-dialogs-flow-file-window-commands-and-more/?p=136397

V 1.4.2 Added:

• Change Window Visibility (Dev Only)
  • $Window Visibility
  • $Get Window Height
  • $Get Window Width
  • $Get Window State
  • $Get Window Style
  • $Is Mouse Over Window
  • $Is Window Active

Documentation for this update: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/21714-elite-ubot-plugin-charts-dialogs-flow-file-window-commands-and-more/?p=136285

V 1.4.1 Added:

• Change Window Resize Mode (Dev Only)

V 1.4.0 Added: Elite Ubot Apps

V 1.3.3 Added:

• Kill Process By Name

V 1.3.2 Added:

• “Reverse” option to Label Format in thee Chart Axis Formatter command

V 1.3.1 – Added:

• Legend Location parameter to Chart Container – Breaking Change
  • Fill Opacity parameter to Plot Line Series – Breaking Change

V 1.3.0 Added:

• Schedule New Task
  • Edit Scheduled Task
  • Task Exists
  • Task Last Run Time
  • Task Next Run Time

V 1.2.0 Added:

V 1.1.0 Added:

• Clipboard Clear
  • Clipboard Set Text
  • Clipboard Get Text

Window Commands (Dev Only):

• Change Window State
  • Change Window Style
  • Exit Application
  • Set Window Dimensions
  • Change Window Title

Flow Commands:

• Alert
  • Case
  • Switch
  • Region
  • Wait

Dialog Commands:

• Font Picker Dialog (works with $Get Font Property)
  • Alert With Timer (auto closes itself)

Data Commands:

• Add List To List From Text
  • Decrement By
  • Increment By

Chart Commands:

• Chart Axis Formatter
  • Chart Container
  • Chart Switcher
  • Plot Column Series
  • Plot Line Series
  • Add Chart To Grid (Read Note here)

Browser Commands:

• Scroll Browser
  • Scroll Browser By Pixel
  • Scroll Browser To Pixel

Text Functions:

• Decode
  • Encode
  • Trim

Qualifier Functions:

• Is Null Or White Space
  • Is Number
  • Is Whole Number
  • List Contains Item

Math Functions:

• Round To Decimal

Flow Functions:

• Alert With Result

File Functions:

• Get File Info
  • Get Folder Info
  • Get Folders

Dialog Functions:

• Calculator Dialog
  • Color Picker Dialog
  • Date Picker Dialog
  • Folder Browser Dialog
  • Get Font Property (Works with Font Picker Dialog)
  • Open File Dialog
  • Open Multiple Files Dialog
  • Prompt Dialog
  • Save File Dialog

93PDr.jpg

• Like 4
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V 1.6.1 Added: Hide Browser (Dev only) Show Browser (Dev only) Run As Administrator V 1.6.0 Added: Change UI HTML Panel (see documentation below) Reboot System Shutdown System Documentation for this u

This is a MUST HAVE guys! No Ubot Studio owner should be without this plugin! So many amazing and cool features that have not been seen in Ubot Studio all within a single plugin AND at an insanely stu

Update:   V 1.3.0.0 Added: Schedule New Task Edit Scheduled Task Task Exists Task Last Run Time Task Next Run Time

This is a MUST HAVE guys! No Ubot Studio owner should be without this plugin! So many amazing and cool features that have not been seen in Ubot Studio all within a single plugin AND at an insanely stupid price. When I saw this plugin and just a few of the things that it unlocked for Ubot Studio I wrote Nick privately and BEGGED for him to let me have it early. He made me wait but it was WELL worth it guys! :)

I know the price is going up soon as it should. This plugin already has so much that has been missing from Ubot for years and this is just the tip of the iceberg. I heard Nick has even more secret sauce he's adding in to this already incredible plugin. Don't wait guys. You'll be insane not to pick this up at this price as you'll lock in the one time cost now and feel like a kid at Christmas with every new update that comes along! Those who sit on the fence and wait will still get an amazing deal on the plugin but we can sit and giggle at the ridiculous price we paid for so much power inside on single plugin.

Get off your asses and hit that download button now!

• Like 3

This is a MUST HAVE guys! No Ubot Studio owner should be without this plugin! So many amazing and cool features that have not been seen in Ubot Studio all within a single plugin AND at an insanely stupid price. When I saw this plugin and just a few of the things that it unlocked for Ubot Studio I wrote Nick privately and BEGGED for him to let me have it early. He made me wait but it was WELL worth it guys! :)

I know the price is going up soon as it should. This plugin already has so much that has been missing from Ubot for years and this is just the tip of the iceberg. I heard Nick has even more secret sauce he's adding in to this already incredible plugin. Don't wait guys. You'll be insane not to pick this up at this price as you'll lock in the one time cost now and feel like a kid at Christmas with every new update that comes along! Those who sit on the fence and wait will still get an amazing deal on the plugin but we can sit and giggle at the ridiculous price we paid for so much power inside on single plugin.

Get off your asses and hit that download button now!

Thanks Chris for the kind words :D

• Like 1

Finally custom alerts!

Can you display these charts as a custom html in UI builders that support that option?

I was wondering the same thing. Plugin looks great!! Is there a way we could use it in Ustrap (embedded, not just below in the browser) and/or with the Xaml UI plugin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Finally custom alerts!

Can you display these charts as a custom html in UI builders that support that option?

I was wondering the same thing. Plugin looks great!! Is there a way we could use it in Ustrap (embedded, not just below in the browser) and/or with the Xaml UI plugin?

Since these are similar questions I will answer them both here.

These charts are not HTML based and so just injecting them straight into the middle of your HTML probably won't work but that doesn't mean there are not other ways. For example I can convert the charts into images and then the image could be used in HTML. This does make them a bit less interactive though.

Another solution is that I can make them appear in dialog windows, and this is already something I was looking into doing anyways. So they would be in a popup window that opens if you clicked on a button for example.

I don't know about Ustrap because I don't know what it wholly involves but I think its more HTML based and uses the UI HTML Panel? Although they were going to do a plugin I think so maybe that could open up a possibility. Probably using one of the methods I mentioned above could be something we can do instead.

However, for Xaml UI plugin - although I haven't looked yet - I do believe we can do something there. Since this uses Xaml already like the charts we can probably just add them to a grid.

• Like 1

Since these are similar questions I will answer them both here.

These charts are not HTML based and so just injecting them straight into the middle of your HTML probably won't work but that doesn't mean there are not other ways. For example I can convert the charts into images and then the image could be used in HTML. This does make them a bit less interactive though.

Another solution is that I can make them appear in dialog windows, and this is already something I was looking into doing anyways. So they would be in a popup window that opens if you clicked on a button for example.

I don't know about Ustrap because I don't know what it wholly involves but I think its more HTML based and uses the UI HTML Panel? Although they were going to do a plugin I think so maybe that could open up a possibility. Probably using one of the methods I mentioned above could be something we can do instead.

However, for Xaml UI plugin - although I haven't looked yet - I do believe we can do something there. Since this uses Xaml already like the charts we can probably just add them to a grid.

I'm sure I'll miss the launch discount but if/when you get it to load charts in a window and/or get them attaching to xaml UI (especially if we could attach and manipulate multiple charts in one view, if possible... but not required, of course) I will definitely grab a copy - that's the only feature I'm really needing right now.

Thanks for making so many great tools for ubot, and for all the help around the forum!

• Like 1

I'm sure I'll miss the launch discount but if/when you get it to load charts in a window and/or get them attaching to xaml UI (especially if we could attach and manipulate multiple charts in one view, if possible... but not required, of course) I will definitely grab a copy - that's the only feature I'm really needing right now.

Thanks for making so many great tools for ubot, and for all the help around the forum!

Thanks for your feedback. Can you elaborate a bit more though on what you mean by attaching and manipulating multiple charts in one view. I have an idea of what you're saying but I'd like to hear your vision just so I can fully understand it.

• Like 1

I am open to suggestions and ideas anyone has to make this plugin better. I want to focus on the categories above and I told the UBot people the only other major thing I would add is a datagrid. So suggestions in the above categories or datagrid related are welcome. I may also add a listbox because its similar to a datagrid and that would possibly open up more customization opportunities.

Thanks for your feedback. Can you elaborate a bit more though on what you mean by attaching and manipulating multiple charts in one view. I have an idea of what you're saying but I'd like to hear your vision just so I can fully understand it.

A quick example would be if I wanted to show trends for the day, week and month of something across 3 different charts - that's not a great example since you could do all three in one chart, but if youre plotting multiple data points across multiple entities it would be nice to break them up without having to switch back and forth... I'm not sure if that helps clearing it up? Ideally be able to name each chart instance as you attach them in Xaml to different grids and then manipulate each grid by specifying their name or something.

A quick example would be if I wanted to show trends for the day, week and month of something across 3 different charts - that's not a great example since you could do all three in one chart, but if youre plotting multiple data points across multiple entities it would be nice to break them up without having to switch back and forth... I'm not sure if that helps clearing it up? Ideally be able to name each chart instance as you attach them in Xaml to different grids and then manipulate each grid by specifying their name or something.

Okay I see, it's something I'd have to look into because at the moment there can only be one chart. That doesn't mean it always has to be that way though.

• Like 1

How do I change the window/app title bar colour?

So its dark like in the video

can  you do that with this plugin

That is a Windows 10 setting, it changes all windows, not just the current one. Do you want to just change the current window or all windows?

Would like to change the current UI window bar only so you can have custom coloured bots

I will look into this. Any more suggestions let me know I am keeping a list of customer suggestions and working on an update.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

With the select file type in Eb Open file

can you have 2 choices like png and jpeg?

how would you enter that in if its possible?

Here you go:

set(#file,$plugin function("EliteUbot.dll", "$EB Open File Dialog", "Images|*.jpeg;*.png", "", ""),"Global"

And you can keep adding more with semicolons like that :)

You can also have the ability to filter options in the drop down so only have it have jpegs, but then they can select pngs from the dropdown heres an example of that:

set(#file,$plugin function("EliteUbot.dll", "$EB Open File Dialog", "JPEG (*.jpeg)|*.jpeg|PNG (*.png)|*.png", "", ""),"Global")
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...