UBot Underground

Choose File Does Not Work In Some Pages

apologize for my bad english. I'm using the google translator, and I hope it translates right.
I'm trying to automate several classified pages, but I'm running into most of them with a problem uploading photos.
is that you do not see the buttons or I do not know. At the time of writing the script, I take it step by step through the photo path.
but when it comes to doing it automatically does not upload a photo.

The problem page is:
http://www.eroticosbcn.com/clasificados.php?view=post

and the codic:
add list to list (% pathPhotos1, $ get files (# rFotos1, "Yes"), "Delete", "Global")
change file field ($ element offset (<name = "pic []">, 0), $ random list item (% pathPhotos1))
wait (1)
clear list (% pathFoto2)
add list to list (% pathFoto2, $ get files (# eFotos2, "Yes"), "Delete", "Global")
change file field ($ element offset (<name = "pic []">, 1), $ random list item (% path2)
wait (1)

Is there another way to do it or is the code that did it wrong?

loop(10) {
    loop(1) {
        clear cookies
        navigate("http://www.eroticosbcn.com/clasificados.php?view=post","Wait")
        click(<class="agree">,"Left Click","No")
        wait(5)
        set(#var,$scrape attribute($element offset(<name="pic[]">,0),"name"),"Local")
        clear list(%foto1)
        add list to list(%foto1,$get files("C:\\Users\\SYBY\\Desktop\\1anuncio\\fotos3","Yes"),"Delete","Global")
        change file field($element offset(<name="pic[]">,0),$random list item(%foto1))
        wait(1)
        loop(1) {
            wait(1)
            set(#var1,$scrape attribute($element offset(<name="pic[]">,1),"name"),"Local")
            clear list(%foto2)
            add list to list(%foto2,$get files("C:\\Users\\SYBY\\Desktop\\1anuncio\\foto2","Yes"),"Delete","Global")
            change file field($element offset(<name="pic[]">,1),$random list item(%foto2))
        }
        wait(1)
        loop(1) {
            wait(1)
            set(#var3,$scrape attribute($element offset(<name="pic[]">,2),"name"),"Local")
            clear list(%foto3)
            add list to list(%foto3,$get files("C:\\Users\\SYBY\\Desktop\\1anuncio\\foto1","Yes"),"Delete","Global")
            change file field($element offset(<name="pic[]">,2),$random list item(%foto3))
        }
    }
}