UBot Underground

[Updated 03/12/2019] G-Indexer: Google Instant Link Indexing Software / Index Websites, Backlinks, Parasite Pages Fast

Hello, Is this brute force indexer still working?

Yes, it's still working. I have been testing it out and making some improvements the last few days. I'll record a new video showing the Brute Force once I get some time.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, Xevil can be used to solve the Recapcha's when using the Google Submit. You would need to setup your computers host file to intercept the call to 2captcha.com Look online for information on doing

G-INDEXER V.2.5 Update Released On 03/12/2019   A new platform was added to the Brute Force to help increase indexing rates. There will be a few more platforms coming soon as we continue to add them.

This is a great tool guys. It is a little slow in my testing however indexation rate is through the roof using it.   This is not stated so I'll state this for those who end up buying this software to

Hi, I have g-indexer but the brute force mode does not seem to be working anymore?

Anyidea what's going on?

Not sure whats not working for you. I have been working on and testing the Brute Force the entire weekend and have been getting great results. Please see the video below that I just recorded showing how well the Brute Force is working since I have added some new sites.

I am running the site list version 7 which was released on Friday. Check which version you are using in the data/bruteIndex.dat file. if you're running an older list then close and reopen G-INDEXER. You can also add me on skype so i can help you figure out if it's your settings. Check my profile for my skpye name. Thanks.

Hello,

looks like g-indexer is not working for me. I did some tests (using many urls and just a few ones). None of them were indexed!
What are the correct settings for instant indexing?
Thanks

Hello,

looks like g-indexer is not working for me. I did some tests (using many urls and just a few ones). None of them were indexed!
What are the correct settings for instant indexing?
Thanks

Message me on skype and I can try to help by taking a look at your setup. My Skype details are on my profile page.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

G-Indexer is not loading properly. When I start it, it does not start. I have tried it on many different PCs and not a single one is working. Is there going to be a fix. I also find that the software is very unresponsive. 

G-Indexer is not loading properly. When I start it, it does not start. I have tried it on many different PCs and not a single one is working. Is there going to be a fix. I also find that the software is very unresponsive. 

There is no issue on my end with the starting of G-INDEXER. You probably have to many to urls saved in the UIState.xml and it's freezing up when you start it. Try opening the data/UIState.xml in a notepad and removing the urls between the <urls></urls> tags.

Also, when you do a fresh reinstall on a new computer download it directly from the link that was sent to your email and not by copying the G-INDEXER folder to another PC. If you have any other issues email or skype me. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Gogetta

still working?

how many pc running allowed?

thanks bro

Yes, it is still working. You are allowed to install on two computers.

• 1 month later...

Hi, how can I reset my licences? I have two. My hard drives went unfortunately and now I need to reset my licences. Could you please PM? Thanks

I have reset your licenses. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Can you tell me if this product is still working after all the G Updates, and what the average time and % of indexing rate is? <_<

Edited by ezrose

r

Can you tell me if this product is still working after all the G Updates, and what the average time and % of indexing rate is? <_<

Yes, its still working. An update went out earlier today. Indexing rates are pretty good again since the latest update. Not sure about the percentage but I would say at least 50% of my links index almost instantly, with more links continuing to index a few hours afterwards.

• 8 months later...