UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

Found another a few more bugs Carl, i put it in your ticket system.

So to clarify there are 2 (now 3) in your ticket system and one in the recent posts above :)

Can you tell im using it again after a break lol

Hi got two problems i thought posting here my get me a response faster. 

How do I get the drop down menu to dynamically update the ubot variable. I have to manually select the default option showing to get it to save to the ubot variable. 

Also the Table doesn't seem to be working, when I set the variable to the table the variable clears out in ubotstudio. 

Hien

see video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivp3isnjfm1kifr/Dynamicall%20Select%20Dropdown.mp4?dl=0

and

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j62obnlld6xwfpy/ubot%20not%20allowing%20table%20set%20to%20variable.mp4?dl=0

Another Bug:  I got a ticket in too on a different bug, but thought i would see here if anyone else got this working.

I have quite a few tabs and want to keep the bot compatible with smaller screens so im using the dropdown menu part on the tabs.

So this is what i done.

I made the tabs i wanted, then dragged them into the new dropdown tab i created, the tabs show under it as they should.

The problem i have is when i try and click on one of them to select it it does not do anything, so i have a nice drop down and cant access any tabs in it.

Any one got this working yet?

Update shortly 

Version 1.1.6 Update Change Log:

- Added: Font Size attribute to label component.

- Added: Toolbar Buttons to table component.

- Fixed: Table data not loading into table when allow deletes is unchecked.

- Fixed: Resize on tabs component.

- Changed: Minimum height on modal footer removed.

- Fixed: Small issue where toolbar would not display on table component.

- Added: Zoom functionality to context menu.

- Added: Size attribute to icon component.

- Fixed: Issue with dropdown not been displayed when clicked, on tabs component.

- Worked On: The UStrap Plugin :-)

my table was loading before when i set the variable to the table. Now with new update the table doesn't load. Should I be doing something different.

I will check that out, but should have been fixed with the new update not broken! Sorry about that.

What settings do you have in the properties?

Thanks

i ran 1.16 an 1.17, i imported the table.ubot example and replace it and the new ustrap seems to not be loading when I hit the run button. i'm still not able to load tables. 

Please check the ticket that I made at your website.

Replied :-) 

Version 1.1.8

- Fixed: Import UBot UI commands, where using a variable as values in ui dropdown would not import. This will now create a dynamic dropdown if a #variable is used as dropdown values.

Thanks

Been messing with the UStrap Plugin and it's a gamechanger. Adds a bunch of beautiful effects and features to the interface. WELL worth the small cost to add it in. If you have UStrap, it's a must-have addition.

Feature Requests (For UStrap and/or Plugin):

Sort Table by column

Color Table Cell/Row/Text by value (i.e. if over a number or if text equals a string)

Edited by drewness

Loving the UStrap Plugin - really takes things to the next level.

One more feature request:

A way to programatically check/uncheck rows in display tables

Just a few more functions in the table feature (programatically checking rows, coloring table cells/rows & sorting) and it will be the perfect UI system - it's definitely the best on the market, hands down!

Edited by drewness

Loving the UStrap Plugin - really takes things to the next level.

One more feature request:

A way to programatically check/uncheck rows in display tables

Just a few more functions in the table feature (programatically checking rows, coloring table cells/rows & sorting) and it will be the perfect UI system - it's definitely the best on the market, hands down!

I will see what I can do. :-) I am happy you like UStrap and hope you continue using it for your projects!

• Like 1

Carl,

Can you do something for the checkboxes state with the plugin?

If you remember I told you that check-boxes state look, doesn't change when you change them (true/false) and you said it's a UBot's problem.

Carl,

Can you do something for the checkboxes state with the plugin?

If you remember I told you that check-boxes state look, doesn't change when you change them (true/false) and you said it's a UBot's problem.

Not really something i can do with the plugin but I can have a go. 

If you use the checkbox "Style 1" (Switch Type) it will work as you need it.