UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

v1.0.8 Update.

Change Log:

• Moved “Edit Events” to second item in Context Menu.
  • A few changes to the “Select Component” and “Manage Select Options”.
  • Updating “Select Component” by setting #variable value inside UBot Studio now updates component correctly.

Thanks Jane. 

Fixed with update v1.0.8. :-) 

hi , can you fix label of file chosen ( on modal view ) ?

it dont show anything when user chosen file . i have waited for a long time

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the fixes :)

got another one for you in V1.08

The tool tips, it puts the nice black tool tip then the old one as well like SSUB used to underneath. (it seems only on some components, the select for one)

not tried to use the rest, just loaded it up to add a tool tip and that is what happened.

Jane

hi , can you fix label of file chosen ( on modal view ) ?

it dont show anything when user chosen file . i have waited for a long time

Will be the next update :-) 

• Like 1

another 2 bugs in v1.08

• when you edit a select (dropdown) now you can not put an icon on the first choice, and you can not move anything else to the top or delete it, so re-ordering broke and icons and trash / delete.
  • If you use drop down tabs, i made 2 on the end of my gui to test then clicked over to delete one of them and it deleted the whole interface.

PS: Video tutorials will be coming. I have just been very busy with it been xmas. :-) 

Hi dont know how to use progress bar! possible to have tuto or help ? thanks

I want that too, let's hope is on the tuts list.

Update v1.0.9.

- A few fixes to the Select Component manage options. 

- Changes to the "Duplicate Component" have been made.

- Added "Undo Button" to toolbar. (This will show when a component is deleted.)

Thanks

Carl :-)

PS: I am working on the issue of the Input File Name Text not been displayed inside a Modal Component. I think this is something to do with UBot Studio.

another 2 bugs in v1.08

• when you edit a select (dropdown) now you can not put an icon on the first choice, and you can not move anything else to the top or delete it, so re-ordering broke and icons and trash / delete.
  • If you use drop down tabs, i made 2 on the end of my gui to test then clicked over to delete one of them and it deleted the whole interface.

Dropdown fixed in v1.0.9 :-) 

As for deleting the Tabs, you do this from the properties pallet, NOT the Component View. 

There is now an undo button if someone was to do this in v 1.0.9 :-) 

• Like 1

when do you fix this error ? 

http://prntscr.com/hsi7th

"PS: I am working on the issue of the Input File Name Text not been displayed inside a Modal Component. I think this is something to do with UBot Studio."

Thanks for the fixes. but we got a massive bug v1.09!

Can not import my interface Carl :(  the one you got already, imported into v1.08 ok, now i cant import that one  into v1.09, its been sitting here for 10 mins :(

also code import (where you paste the html in the box) does not do nothing (as i said in previous post somewhere),

I'm going to post this here because i see you don't look at the SSUB thread anymore.

You should know that all your customers are there also.

The new version has a bug:

If you use the checkbox command and you select the "switch" option and you click the "view in default browser" the checkbox is transformed into a standard checkbox

I'm going to post this here because i see you don't look at the SSUB thread anymore.

If you use the checkbox command and you select the "switch" option and you click the "view in default browser" the checkbox is transformed into a standard checkbox

I will have a look what is going on with SSUB switch and get an update out today. 

Thanks for the fixes. but we got a massive bug v1.09!

Can not import my interface Carl :(  the one you got already, imported into v1.08 ok, now i cant import that one  into v1.09, its been sitting here for 10 mins :(

also code import (where you paste the html in the box) does not do nothing (as i said in previous post somewhere),

Hi Jane, 

You are trying to import the HTML Panel node when pasting the code. You need to paste the HTML from the panel. 

I will add some logic so the import enables you to do both. 

Update sent for the fix! 

Picked this up a few days ago, loving it so far! Excellent work... thank you for releasing it!

A couple of questions:

1) When I add Tabs to a Modal, I can't seem to drag any elements into the tabs, they just disappear. Is that just a local issue or is there a workaround for it?

2) Is it possible to add a Date/Time picker to text input fields?

3) Is it possible to show/hide containers by ID when certain dropdown values are selected?

Thanks again!

Picked this up a few days ago, loving it so far! Excellent work... thank you for releasing it!

A couple of questions:

1) When I add Tabs to a Modal, I can't seem to drag any elements into the tabs, they just disappear. Is that just a local issue or is there a workaround for it?

2) Is it possible to add a Date/Time picker to text input fields?

3) Is it possible to show/hide containers by ID when certain dropdown values are selected?

Thanks again!

1) That will be looked at for the next update, that should not be happening. 

2) Can be added great feature suggestion. :-) 

3) With the plugin when it is done and released :-) 

I am glad that I have some happy customers! That is what I have been aiming for, to make your lives easier when building your bots. :-) 

• Like 1

Okay thanks but forced to have width:30%; visible in progress bar ?

Here is a little tutorial i put together to help you better understand...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mt1ydgizve4vwrn/UStrap%20Tutorials.zip?dl=0

I noticed another issue: after setting a dynamic list to a dropdown, after I move or edit any other element, the list reverts to "empty" - happens on both modal and main views.

Thanks for the response to my earlier questions!

I will have a look what is going on with SSUB switch and get an update out today. 

Hi Jane, 

You are trying to import the HTML Panel node when pasting the code. You need to paste the HTML from the panel. 

I will add some logic so the import enables you to do both. 

Hi Carl,

I did try both, importing the ui html command in full and just the html (in this version and previous ones) and the .ubot file in this version, i cant import my interface any way at all in v1.09

Do you know if there will be an update today ( i know its Christmas)? or a way for me to go back to 1.08 so i can at least make a couple of mods?

Jane