UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry, I doubt many will be interested after being treated as such...

• Like 4

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry, I doubt many will be interested after being treated as such...

Do you have any idea how much time I have put into this software? how many lines of code I have written to build this? All to help you guys build better bots? Not to mention all the help I have given on the forum for free? I cannot just simply give away something that has taken me over 8 months to develop.

SSUB will be fixed its not as straight forward as you think. You are right I did neglect my loyal customers but for a better more stable application that works properly. 

SSUB has been fixed now and working as expected. 

Do you have any idea how much time I have put into this software? how many lines of code I have written to build this? All to help you guys build better bots? Not to mention all the help I have given on the forum for free? I cannot just simply give away something that has taken me over 8 months to develop.

SSUB will be fixed its not as straight forward as you think. You are right I did neglect my loyal customers but for a better more stable application that works properly. 

SSUB has been fixed now and working as expected. 

Nothing you have said has directly addressed the point I made. Typical of disingenuous people. I don't care how long it took you. SSUB probably took just as long, and you sold it at a lower price point, perhaps a mistake on your part, but nonetheless you made that choice. Now you have the audacity to tell your customers who have put up with your piss-poor support and communication throughout owning SSUB, that they can get 30% off of a price that was inflated 3 times, for nothing really different? You have to be either a really deceptive and greedy person, or really daft. And I'm not going to believe that you are daft, you know exactly what you are doing!

The fact is that you treat your customers like garbage, and now you are asking them to spend (with their insulting paltry discount) DOUBLE for promises of what? The software is only marginally better than SSUB, and we are logically expecting the SAME level of support and dedication from you!

You must be insane to think people are this stupid!

• Like 2

Nothing you have said has directly addressed the point I made. Typical of disingenuous people. I don't care how long it took you. SSUB probably took just as long, and you sold it at a lower price point, perhaps a mistake on your part, but nonetheless you made that choice. Now you have the audacity to tell your customers who have put up with your piss-poor support and communication throughout owning SSUB, that they can get 30% off of a price that was inflated 3 times, for nothing really different? You have to be either a really deceptive and greedy person, or really daft. And I'm not going to believe that you are daft, you know exactly what you are doing!

The fact is that you treat your customers like garbage, and now you are asking them to spend (with their insulting paltry discount) DOUBLE for promises of what? The software is only marginally better than SSUB, and we are logically expecting the SAME level of support and dedication from you!

You must be insane to think people are this stupid!

Ok, fair enough I agree with the bad support these last few months. I can assure you that will be better, I have installed a support desk here to help organise and give faster responses to my customers. 

Just the same as SSUB?? That is definitely not the case. This is an application built with Node.js and modular JS. So, it is completely different. 

Just as an example, this is how my UStrap project is organised:

http://lazybots.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ustrap_project.png

So lets say there is a problem with something. I know exactly where to go in no time, making updates and adding extra features a breeze. This is why I have organised the project in such a way.

Just to compare this to the SSUB project:

A single builder.js file containing spaghetti code, hard to update, no caching of the dom. 

Generally bad coding practices and messy code, as i built SSUB 5 years ago. Just shows what you can learn in 5 years!!

http://lazybots.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Screenshot-2017-12-12-20.19.03.png

As for the discount, if you don't like the 30% discount don't buy it, simple. Your loss. 

I priced UStrap at this price as it has taken me 8 months to develop and a lot of hard work and learning. I think $147 for an application built this well with FREE updates is a good price. I was going to charge a little less and charge monthly for updates, but decided not to.

Sorry that your not a happy customer of mine. I have many more happy ones, you can't please them all. 

PS: If you could please reframe from posting on my sales thread just to try and make me look bad and cluttering up the thread that would be great. 

For all the other SSUB customer's that don't trust my support:

I just want to say that I am sorry for the bad support in the past. I assure you that I will provide better support and faster update's.

For me to spend so much time creating something that works great, it would be stupid of me not to update the software, after all that is why I built it such a way. 

Thanks

Carl :-)  

Ok, fair enough I agree with the bad support these last few months. I can assure you that will be better, I have installed a support desk here to help organise and give faster responses to my customers. 

Just the same as SSUB?? That is definitely not the case. This is an application built with Node.js and modular JS. So, it is completely different. 

Just as an example, this is how my UStrap project is organised:

http://lazybots.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ustrap_project.png

So lets say there is a problem with something. I know exactly where to go in no time, making updates and adding extra features a breeze. This is why I have organised the project in such a way.

Just to compare this to the SSUB project:

A single builder.js file containing spaghetti code, hard to update, no caching of the dom. 

Generally bad coding practices and messy code, as i built SSUB 5 years ago. Just shows what you can learn in 5 years!!

http://lazybots.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Screenshot-2017-12-12-20.19.03.png

As for the discount, if you don't like the 30% discount don't buy it, simple. Your loss. 

I priced UStrap at this price as it has taken me 8 months to develop and a lot of hard work and learning. I think $147 for an application built this well with FREE updates is a good price. I was going to charge a little less and charge monthly for updates, but decided not to.

Sorry that your not a happy customer of mine. I have many more happy ones, you can't please them all. 

PS: If you could please reframe from posting on my sales thread just to try and make me look bad and cluttering up the thread that would be great. 

For all the other SSUB customer's that don't trust my support:

I just want to say that I am sorry for the bad support in the past. I assure you that I will provide better support and faster update's.

For me to spend so much time creating something that works great, it would be stupid of me not to update the software, after all that is why I built it such a way. 

Thanks

Carl :-)  

Hi Carl,

I was using SSUB  for many projects in the past. And I loved it. Can you explain a bit if there is any advantage for me as a user? SSUB  compared to Ustrap.

I understand the architecture change. But that's mainly an advantage for the developer, that it's easier to update and manage. But that's nothing I really care about as a user. 

If I would mess up my C# ExBrowser code, my users would probably not care as well :-) Because it's me who made the choice to develop it that way, so I can't assume they want to 

give me money for making my live easier.  :P 

So are there any new UI elements or features? Besides updated themes and new look & feel?

Will the USTRAP Plugin be free for UStrap customers? What's the rough ETA for this?

A feature comparison between SSUB and Ustrap would be really nice. To see what's new and what's maybe removed (if any?).

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Kindest regards

Dan

• Like 1

Hi Carl

Will buy buying this in the future no doubt

Couple of questions

Can you open a modal from inside ubot? (ie with having to click a button on the UI)

When you export the finished interface can you select to have the scroll bars removed?

p.s SSUB exported code is now not minified will it stay like that?

please fix ssub 8.2
i can't create switch button....

if you don't want to fix it, i want to buy ustrap please give me discount 60%  :ph34r:

Hi, i have just sent the update out for the fix! v8.3 :-)

purchased because it isnot built by ubotstudio . i bought two GUI ( ssub  and gui hero ) , but both GUI cant run on my pc , it always rún on background , no show , nothing :DkI3yv_gfT2qyM8MRTKsUCg.png

My review : 10 /10

1. This software is very fast, smooth and light

2. because it is not built by ubot , when i press to start , it appears immediately

3. lots of features, and many options

4. The preview feature is great, it displays almost instantly

5. Very nice effect

i hope you will add more effects , more components and good support for this tool . i hope this is my last purchasing for ubot GUI .

ckak_l41QjOM06qLKaO9Tg.png

Edited by afkratien

purchased because it isnot built by ubotstudio . i bought two GUI ( ssub  and gui hero ) , but both GUI cant run on my pc , it always rún on background , no show , nothing :DkI3yv_gfT2qyM8MRTKsUCg.png

My review : 10 /10

1. This software is very fast, smooth and light

2. because it is not built by ubot , when i press to start , it appears immediately

3. lots of features, and many options

4. The preview feature is great, it displays almost instantly

5. Very nice effect

i hope you will add more effects , more components and good support for this tool . i hope this is my last purchasing for ubot GUI .

ckak_l41QjOM06qLKaO9Tg.png

Thanks for the great review, 10/10 is what I was aiming for! Much appreciated! :-)

I am happy to hear some fellow ubotters appreciate all the hard work and effort I have put into this application. :-) Unlike some, (steelersfan) trying to make me look like a bad person and polluting my sales thread.

Thanks again, and please look forward to some great updates!

Carl

Hi Carl

Will buy buying this in the future no doubt

Couple of questions

Can you open a modal from inside ubot? (ie with having to click a button on the UI)

When you export the finished interface can you select to have the scroll bars removed?

If you mean can you programatically open a modal via a UBot command, not currently but will be added to the UStrap plugin for sure. :-) 

This can be added for sure, but not really necessary, if your interface dimensions are correct then the scrollbars should not show. I will add the option anyway :-) 

I will take a look and see what can be done about that. :-) 

Thanks Carl

• Like 1

Are you adding grid table reporting as well? I will purchase it if you do..

Hi, i am looking at adding this: http://bootstrap-table.wenzhixin.net.cnit might be tricky but doable with the UStrap plugin. :-) 

• Like 1

Hi, i am looking at adding this: http://bootstrap-table.wenzhixin.net.cnit might be tricky but doable with the UStrap plugin. :-) 

That would be great if you can add that. we can make our bot reporting looks more professional...