UBot Underground

Why Does Ubot Disconnect Me From Real Time Services After Some Time?

Why does ubot disconnect me from real time streaming services like twitch for example after some time? It's not just twitch btw it happens to other chat/streaming services. It's like ubot just wants to disconnect after a while because... who knows? its ubot. 

How long does it take to get disconnected I've been on Twitch for several minutes in Chrome 49 and its still connected to the chat the video hasn't loaded but it does say live and the viewer count is still updating.

This may be something you need to ask support because its related to some browser setting most likely.

How long does it take to get disconnected I've been on Twitch for several minutes in Chrome 49 and its still connected to the chat the video hasn't loaded but it does say live and the viewer count is still updating.

This may be something you need to ask support because its related to some browser setting most likely.

I've been trying to track down if there is a specific time, but it seems pretty random. It's like twitch and other real time sites think that maybe the 'tab' isnt focused on so it disconnects you? Or maybe ubot just can't handle real time connections so after a while it stops any connection? Idk what it is but its surely a UBOT thing because in my regular browsers, i'm NEVER disconnected. 

Okay so the problem is that, these sites think that the site is 'tabbed out' or 'not focused' which is why its disconnecting. Kind of like how youtube if you don't change your browser settings, will stop playing if you go to another tab. 

So... why do these sites think that ubot is out of focus, when it is the ONLY tab opened within ubot? Is there some way to keep it 'focused'? I stopped paying for ubot because of stupid bugs like this. I highly doubt its been fixed in any recent update so its either there is a solution, or ill just have to get this coded by a freelancer.