UBot Underground

Anyone Have Experience In Selenium?

Anyone have any experience with Selenium?  Wanting to integrate this. Been trying for a few days to create a basic web scraper but it's harder than I thought :S.  

http://scraping.pro/scraping-amazon-webdriver-java/

Trying to modify this but it doesn't seem to even put anything into a CSV (remains blank).

Do you know how to use Selenium in Python?

If not I highly recommend ExBrowser Plugin as well, even if you know Python.

However, you can use the Execute Python Plugin(now free) to use Selenium.

Regards,

CD

• Like 1

I know some of the basics.  I'm using Java.  But I can't for the life of me learn how to extract the data to an excel.  And when I can, the data does not look neat and it's like got gaps and all over the place like on the webpage.  I can easily get a list of data but I can't get that said list to excel.   If I could do that I could integrate it with Ubot, but there are like zero guides atm and I'm hitting brick wall after brick wall.  What's more the people who do know how to do this think it's a good idea to not help newbies. Frustrating to say the least.  Help a brother out...

Worse still, no courses or guides and you're just expected to be a java excel apache genius.

>.>

I'm really tempted to just use scrapy and not use Selenium ever again.  It's been that frustrating.