UBot Underground

How To Control "close Browser"

Hi and sorry for all these questions. :(

On some of my bots i can navigate 120 x in a loop and i noticed that after a certain period the bot freeze ( i dont have a crash or error but simply nothing happening)

To solve it i ve added "close browser" before navigate in the loop. (so it suppose to close browser before each navigate command)

The result is better but after randomly x loop (from 2 to 20) the bot freeze again. In this case i can see only 2 or 3 browser.exe in task manager.

It seems that "close browser" has closed more browser than needed. I think the main navigation browser is closed (see pic)

Is it possible to "open browser" ? I can not use in new window because i will have to login to the site and i m using manual google recaptcha login.

Is there any method for what i would like to realize?

http://i.imgur.com/CTUZJaM.png

Thanks in advance!

Hard to say exactly what's going on but I would try this: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18303-extremely-elegant-solution-to-rising-browserexe-memory/

And maybe some combination of using in new browser or in shared browser if you need to login in the main browser but have the other one carry out the rest of the tasks.

• Like 1

Hello insomnia,

First of all thanks a lot for the help you are providing for noobs as us :)

I have gone into testing the loadhtml before navigate and its great ! I have played with in shared browser also and the process seems to be better but still hangs on after few minutes.

I have figured out that if i use in shared browser to navigate on ads it works perfectely but the problem is that image recognition seems to not working well in "in shared browser"

Is it normal ? (im using chrome 21)

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry regaram

My problem is not solved totally .

Thats why i did not add anything

Randomly my bots freeze (not crash) but freeze and i still not abble to know why!

Anyway the things i think i will now avoid are :

- chrome 49 (better use chrome 21 in ubot)

- waiting for element (picture)

- close browser

- in shared browser

Things i m using now are :

- load html() before each navigate

Edited by Kill3rbko
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Sorry regaram

My problem is not solved totally .

Thats why i did not add anything

Randomly my bots freeze (not crash) but freeze and i still not abble to know why!

Anyway the things i think i will now avoid are :

- chrome 49 (better use chrome 21 in ubot)

- waiting for element (picture)

- close browser

- in shared browser

Things i m using now are :

- load html() before each navigate

Chrome 49 appears to be almost stable as Chrome 21 :rolleyes:

I did an upgrade day before yesterday, desperately to be honest since no update has solved my problems till now. I upgraded let's say 4 or 5 times - 6 months pack.. The results which Chrome 49 gave amazed me. My bots are running as before with Chrome 21. Just for the record, with previous update I was able to get to the uBOT 5.9.44 and Chrome inside it didn't work well like with the latest uBOT version (5.9.50) Things appear to be fixed although no mentioning on update logs were made. I'm testing my bots 48+ hours so far and trust me, they work well, no stuck no 'close' errors. I'm currently using restart plugin set up at 4 hours, bots are doing their work continuously without even increasing a memory above 90MB. It's easy to notice the changes, since none of the previous Chrome version (38 and if there was some other) didn't give out results like Chrome 49. For another record, my code is old, the one used with Chrome 21. The only thing I spot is solving captcha thing.. Actually, browser gets increased and it appears like stucked for 2-3 seconds and then gets back to normal, also no close errors point reached with this for now. Though it seems to me like it gets failed 2-3 times intil it resolves captcha... I'm not sure if this is caused by Chrome 49 behavior or site I'm making a bot for perhaps introduced a new captcha pack. I'm thinking to report this to developers anyway.

I'll update this post if I notice something unusual, but again I'm saying it's very easy to notice the difference since I've tried many things by now with other uBOT releases that were published after Chrome 21..

I'm really happy because uBOT gives a hope back!!! Thumbs up for the team :)

• Like 1

By last update do you mean this version i am using? if it is its buggy, i have sent a sample project to the support but they failed solving it.

thYLgab.png

Or may i subscribe to get other updates?

This is the last one, I referred exactly to it. I don't use any User Agent when navigating, just left it to the one Chrome 49 returns. However, I'm forcing it to 'load html()' before it does any navigation in either main browser or shared browser. I'm also using clear cookies define with reset browser - I recently added reset browser since Chrome 49 supports it. So these are the only two changes I made with Chrome 49, the rest of the code is left intact. Everything works our well, Pi nt ere st, G +, Y T, S C, F b, I nst a gr@m...

You may try to delete older uBOT in apps folder, uninstall all of these and install a fresh one. I read somewhere on the forum that it helped. I hope it will help.

• 1 month later...

just updated to the newest 5.9.50, find the problem is still there, buggy and browser still have problems, i'm doubt if it worth the subscribe, since the ubot guys still do not settle the problem and seems update very slow, what do you think??