UBot Underground

Problem With Ubot App

Hey all,

I've got literally 1 user who tries to use the app created with ubot and it keeps just shutting itself down. The problem seems to have started with version .43 and persists. What can I do to help this person resolve the issue? I've already checked things like antirivirus, troubles with the operating system.

What else or is there a way to put in logging?

Frank

might be bad internet, CEFbrowser is a very large download.

VS C++ distro 2015

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

ubot is 32bit so prolly just needs 32bit version

but both won't hurt

may need 2008-2015

Other than that you should provide more details about the users machine, would be helpful too.

Regards,

Nick

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hey all,

I've got literally 1 user who tries to use the app created with ubot and it keeps just shutting itself down. The problem seems to have started with version .43 and persists. What can I do to help this person resolve the issue? I've already checked things like antirivirus, troubles with the operating system.

What else or is there a way to put in logging?

Frank

I'm having the same issue.

Been working on a bot testing it and all, then all of a sudden when I try to run the .exe, it starts up then shuts down. No bueno :angry:

P.S. The bot runs fine within uBot, but the compiled version starts and then dies.

Update:

So today I was working on the bot some more...

As usual, trying to run the .exe immediately crashes. But.... this time I finally got an error from window that said a CEF sub-process failed. (I've tried both version of the browser.)

Here I come exBrowser.