UBot Underground

Is Anybody Else Having Issues With Scrape Attribute Today

I've been trying to use the Advanced Selector with regex and things I was doing any other day don't seem to be working. It seems to be freezing and crashing every time I do this now.

does it matter what website you're on? What you're doing?

Have you opened a ticket about your issue?

• 3 weeks later...

does it matter what website you're on? What you're doing?

Have you opened a ticket about your issue?

Yes, I'm a newbie and was working in UBot according to the training videos (specifically I think video 5) about how to create a bot that scrapes URLs and got most of the steps working except the scraping part because it appears Google now bold the search results rather than bold only specific words; hence the solution in video five to get around the class aspect doesn't work.  In fact when I go into the full href of the URL, there is no wording re class l whatsoever.  I've been scratching my head on what command to use and have tried various commands to no avail.  All I can scrape is either the 1 URL or simply Google URLs.

I've lodged a support ticket.  Is anyone else having the same issue with URL scraping and have a work around for this please?

Many thanks,

Talk to you soon,

Desley