UBot Underground

This is great pash. I am using advanced installer right now and i would suggest if you can add a save profile and select profile feature. so we can save the settings if we have multiple bots to build a setup.

When you press the Create Now

The setting will be created located in the same file. Exe.

V1.0.1.0

Add profile option: you can create and save and load profile
Move Resource to folder
- Resource
- Banner Image
- License File
- Profile File
- Contrib\Graphics

2016_10_31_19_26_22.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Seems bugged, After its finished, I press show output folder, and its empty.

I added everything correctly.

exe, licence, banner, install icon, output

browser and plugin in resources folder 

Any idea why is doing this?

e1: Tried using it in a VMware, same thing. Success! open output folder, and its emty

Edited by db00

Seems bugged, After its finished, I press show output folder, and its empty.

I added everything correctly.

exe, licence, banner, install icon, output

browser and plugin in resources folder 

Any idea why is doing this?

e1: Tried using it in a VMware, same thing. Success! open output folder, and its emty

post video.

hmm, Looks like it was failing because I used licence.txt instead of licence.rtf, now it seems to be working.

Its installing correctly the browser data in app data

but Program File isn't adding the data correctly

ex: the data from Program File should've been installed in C:\Program Files\SAT without other folders ( to the place where the bot exe was installed)

but the installer is adding the data below

C:\Program Files\SAT\C\Pash installer\Resource\Program File

its creating these folders C\Pash installer\Resource\Program File and adding the data there

http://i64.tinypic.com/jadf03.jpg

Edited by db00
  • 3 weeks later...

hmm, Looks like it was failing because I used licence.txt instead of licence.rtf, now it seems to be working.

Its installing correctly the browser data in app data

but Program File isn't adding the data correctly

ex: the data from Program File should've been installed in C:\Program Files\SAT without other folders ( to the place where the bot exe was installed)

but the installer is adding the data below

C:\Program Files\SAT\C\Pash installer\Resource\Program File

its creating these folders C\Pash installer\Resource\Program File and adding the data there

http://i64.tinypic.com/jadf03.jpg

I'm experiencing a similar issue - files that should go in Program Files(x86)/Software Folder/ are in a bunch of subfolders instead, like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Name\C\Users\Username\Desktop\Ubot Installer\Resource\Program File\

Did you find a workaround/fix for this issue by chance?

I'm experiencing a similar issue - files that should go in Program Files(x86)/Software Folder/ are in a bunch of subfolders instead, like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Name\C\Users\Username\Desktop\Ubot Installer\Resource\Program File\

Did you find a workaround/fix for this issue by chance?

This image old version please use new version.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

How do I included license files with this installer? I need to include meter's locker license files with the program.

I tried to add them to the Program File folder that you have but when I installed the thing it recreated the entire path like people described above. So in the program folder it  made a C / Program Files / Program Name folders. It did not put them in the the program folder, but inside of a full path of folders. 

I just got it from your server so this is the newest version.

How do I included license files with this installer? I need to include meter's locker license files with the program.

I tried to add them to the Program File folder that you have but when I installed the thing it recreated the entire path like people described above. So in the program folder it  made a C / Program Files / Program Name folders. It did not put them in the the program folder, but inside of a full path of folders. 

I just got it from your server so this is the newest version.

use resource folder.

If you put any files in Make-Ubot-Install\Resource\Program File\ then after you install it makes a path of folders like the error other users mentioned in this topic.

So it looks like this after you install the program. 

C:\Program Files (x86)\PROGAM NAME\C\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\Make-Ubot-Install\Resource\Program File\

This program would be amazing because I still use uBot 4 so having a installer would be very nice and I could include all resources. 

• 1 month later...

use resource folder.

same problem as BeerNut

C:\Program Files (x86)\PROGAM NAME\C\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\Make-Ubot-Install\Resource\Program File\

pash, could you fix it?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...