UBot Underground

[Free] Heopas Custom Plugin (Thread Lock / Sqlite / Thread Variables / Email / Ini / Clipboard)

version 1.1.2.4

- Regex Replace added. (Options: case sensitive, index)

- Regex Count added. (Option: case sensitive)

- Regex Escape added.

- Regex Unescape added.

- list from text added. (Option: Keep empty entries)

- Clipboard bug fix.

• Like 2
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://image.prntscr.com/image/5d61968cf8c24ebe9075a2eb898ecb43.pnghttp://image.prntscr.com/image/f3a13b25912244bd89dd415303d1874a.pnghttp://image.prntscr.com/image/27fa51acd90a4a2ca77a8012da7cd3f2.pn

So long time no update released. An update is coming soon with a lot of internal fixes.

version 1.1.2.0 released

For example in a bot I made 7 lists and added their values into a table, now I need to clear them all at the end of each loop count. so I should use "Clear List" command 7 times, but a "Clear All List" command would be very helpful.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/c2cd012ebef8490e820a51173eacf303.pnghttp://image.prntscr.com/image/67aee4c322b3449692915ab30b2da879.png

Hello, i created a plugin for personal use with some commands, functions. I am releasing it for free.

- For threads lock i use simple commands not container because container stuck in multiple threads

- Every command / function is thread safe
- varSet set a variable that exist only on running thread so you can varset and varget from everywhere in same thread without passing arguments. Before thread end run VarClear to free memory.
- For sqlite i use native library (thats the reason for 3MB size) and i use timeout (busytimeout mean that if db is locked it will auto retry for those ms)
- i created custom get email because i was looking for something simple to search in emails using pop3. You can search based on Email to and Email subject or use one of them.

version 1.1.0.2 released
- Ini Read, Write, Error added

version 1.1.0.3 released

- Fixed sqlite issue from 1.1.0.2 version. (1.1.0.2 sqlite is not working)

version 1.1.0.4 released

- Ini Key Exists, Section Exists, Delete Section, Delete Key added.

version 1.1.0.5 released
- Set Clipboard, Get Clipboard added. (works in multiple threads using windows native library)

version 1.1.0.6 released
- Prevent OS Sleep, Display Sleep added.

version 1.1.0.7 released
- Compiled bot auto restart and rerun added. Enter commands or functions in container to run them before restart.

version 1.1.0.8 released
- Code improved, fixed some bugs, Is Compiled Bot function added.

version 1.1.0.9 released
- update notification added.

version 1.1.1.0 released
- misc bugs fixed.

version 1.1.1.1 released
- System Wide Lock, Unlock added. (same with "thread lock" but lock for multiple process)

version 1.1.1.2 released
- Antivirus false positive fixed
- WARNING: Email breaking changes (Email Message parameter added)

version 1.1.2.0 released
- Thread counter added. (thread counter based on name)
- HTTP commands and functions added.
- Xpath parser added.
- Get thread id added.
- Get unix time added.

version 1.1.2.2 released (Breaking change)
- $Heopas Get Email (Type IMAP added and it search on all folders)
- $Heopas Is Bot Running added.

version 1.1.2.3 released
- Threads Controls added.
- URL Hostname added.
- Clipboard command,function rewrite.

version 1.1.2.4
- Regex Replace added. (Options: case sensitive, index)
- Regex Count added. (Option: case sensitive)
- Regex Escape added.
- Regex Unescape added.
- list from text added. (Option: Keep empty entries)
- Clipboard bug fix.

Download Here

Thanks man, still getting my head around Ubot but this thing rocks and big props to anyone that's taken the time to develop and share for free!

(apologies in advance for any quesions that make you want to headbutt a wall repeatedly while I'm learning!)

• Like 1

- Every command / function is thread safe
- varSet set a variable that exist only on running thread so you can varset and varget from everywhere in same thread without passing arguments. Before thread end run VarClear to free memory.

​Whoa, I'm so thankfull. I'm going to use it in a couple hours and give it a go.

​For threading does it have to be with your plugin? I currently work around SmartThreads and coded a core around it. Will the commands/functions work along with it or are they only with your threading commands?

​Whoa, I'm so thankfull. I'm going to use it in a couple hours and give it a go.

​For threading does it have to be with your plugin? I currently work around SmartThreads and coded a core around it. Will the commands/functions work along with it or are they only with your threading commands?

All commands and functions work with all "type" of threads.

• Like 1

For example in a bot I made 7 lists and added their values into a table, now I need to clear them all at the end of each loop count. so I should use "Clear List" command 7 times, but a "Clear All List" command would be very helpful.

I am going to add it in the next version.

For the Auto ReStart the Drag Commands here I guess does nothing? Is there any way to have it "shutdown" save data, wait for threads, etc before restarting?

Could you provide a threading example with your plugin? I'm having a taught time trying to figure it out tbh.

thanks. :)

After messing around, I think I've figured it out. It's pretty easy to understand now if I didn't mess up. I use Ubot4 so there's no thread spawn. Can adapted to thread spawn or any other. Large Data Plugin is needed.

I've attached what I believe is correctly done with a HTML UI. When working with HTML Start/Stop buttons {$Bot Is Running} is always false because it looks ubot's isrunning with the run bar. (Requested Feature)  :)

Pause/Stop will not work while threads are being spawned. Only already spawned threads will stop.​ I fixed this. Extra LoopWhile Status = Paused.

I didn't comment anything inside the code. If it's correct and people needs comments I will go thru it.

I've still confused about Auto Restart if you can give an example of that one.

Regards,

Jake

T-Heopas-Example.ubot

Edited by HaHaItsJake

After messing around, I think I've figured it out. It's pretty easy to understand now if I didn't mess up. I use Ubot4 so there's no thread spawn. Can adapted to thread spawn or any other. Large Data Plugin is needed.

I've attached what I believe is correctly done with a HTML UI. When working with HTML Start/Stop buttons {$Bot Is Running} is always false because it looks ubot's isrunning with the run bar. (Requested Feature)  :)

Pause/Stop will not work while threads are being spawned. Only already spawned threads will stop.​ I fixed this. Extra LoopWhile Status = Paused.

I didn't comment anything inside the code. If it's correct and people needs comments I will go thru it.

Regards,

Jake

Thanks!!!

Bot is going to restart after 1 hour and after restart it will auto run after 20 seconds. Before restart is going to show a message.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/e8a5363b63c042739870bd1de974499c.png

Thanks!!!

Bot is going to restart after 1 hour and after restart it will auto run after 20 seconds. Before restart is going to show a message.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/e8a5363b63c042739870bd1de974499c.png

Np, I believe it's the correct way. I'm currently recoding my cores to that threading method. I love it! About to run a test here in a couple of minutes.

For the reset, I've did that but it wont alert before restarting. I'll give it another go.

[added]

​I tested it on U5 too, it doesn't alert before restarting either. It also restarts the Ubot Studio..

Edited by HaHaItsJake

it seems that ubot doesn' t run container commands if bot is not running.

There it goes! Awesome. You've done an amazing job. I've tested almost all the commands and functions with over 500 threads. Very pleased. Thank again! I'll keep you updated if I come into any problems.

Regards,

Jake

After

define Stop {

if($comparison(#Status, "!=", "Stopped")) {

then {

plugin command("HeopasCustom.dll", "Heopas Threads Control", "MainThreading", "Stop")

add

plugin command("HeopasCustom.dll", "Heopas Threads Control Clear", "MainThreading")

version 1.1.2.5 released
- HTTP Upload added. (BETA)
- Clear all data added. (clear all lists or tables or variables)

Thanks for the update,

Couldn't clear All data be separated into 3 commands?

Clear All Lists, Clear All Vars, Clear All Tables?

One may need to be kept.

Thanks for the update,

Couldn't clear All data be separated into 3 commands?

Clear All Lists, Clear All Vars, Clear All Tables?

One may need to be kept.

Is one command and you change from dropdown what you want to clear...

Opinions:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/e5ecb6cc40804dddbd63c0a988258456.png

• Like 2

I got got an email from a customer telling me that when they open the program they are getting this popup.

"Warning - The following plugins have not been reviewed:

HeopasCustom.dll

support.ubotstudio.com"

What the heck is this about? I absolutely hate crap that tells my customers to go to ubotstudio.com.