UBot Underground

[60% Off] Google Organic Search Visits Script : Send Unlimited Visits To Your Website For Only 39 $

THE BEST GOOGLE ORGANIC SEARCH SCRIPT ONLINE

Boost your stats and generate AS MANY visitors as you WISH To you Websites !!

-If you ever wanted to own a tool to send unlimited amount of organic visits to your website and increase your Stats then G.O.S.S is your hero .
-G.O.S.S Allows you to boost your analytics stats in one single Click.
-FAST, RELIABLE AND EASY TO USE, G.O.S.S gives unlimited visits to all websites

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/69/onxSGB.png

G.O.S.S Features :

- The Script is Easy to use with many Features!
- Driving organic Traffic to your page was never That Simple! With our Premium Script you can do more than that :
- Total Control over the amount of visits : You can send up to 150K Visitors a day !
- No Coding Skills Required: Everything Is Done under few clicks!
- Add Any Keyword you want: And you'll find it on GA
- Low Bounce Rate (Get the lowest Value using our Script)
- Set the Duration Time you wish (You can get the visitors to stay more than 10 minutes on your website)
- Increase Alexa Rank. VERY FAST !
- Optimized for SEO (Our Script helps you to get more rank on Search engines

But wait, there is even more awesome stuff for you to work with ! :

Yes You can Get Organic Visitors to your websites with our Script. But did You know you can Make Money with it ?! Here is What YOU can Do :

- Start Selling the traffic (Alexa Traffic)
- Give your Website A highest Value The Traffic lower your Bounce Rate, Alexa rank and increase your Exposure on Search Engines.
- SELL The Script (if you opt for the DEV licence)

How it works :

Everyone can do it, it's a no brainer Work, just copy and paste your website and keywords and see the magic happens !!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO RUN IT :

- Dedicated proxies (At least 10)
- A VPS with Windows Licence 

We are offering a SPECIAL 50% Discount to forum members Members (coupon : GETUBOT39) (THE MULTILICENCE COPY)
GET THE SCRIPT FOR ONLY 49$

FAQS :

Are Thoses Visitors Real ?

As Stated this is a script that generate Organic traffic to your websites using Proxies. But, the behaviour is the same as the visitors were real. We developped the script and covered all google variables to make it look like thoses visits were natural .

How this Script is made ?

The Script was developped using JS, It?s a package of files that we install on your VPS and after configuration you get a portal where you can control everything: URLs, Keywords, Duration time, Clicks and the amount of visits .

How Do I install the Script ?

You don't have to do it as We're offering free installation for everyone !!

Will I have all the rights to the Script ?

Yes You Will, You can sell it, make money with it, use it or even give it away for free. Basicaly you can do anything you wish .
You can't share it here of course !!

How do I order ? And what will happens next?

Just click on the button below , After the payement is made you'll be redirected to a page where you enter your informations. You'll Get instantly an email with the download link !

Money Back Guarantee
Yes Yes, We didn't forgot that, we offer refund in the following cases :

- The Script isn't working
- we didn't contact you in 48 hours and the script isn't on after 72 hours of the payement (we don't take that much time but it may happens)
- The Support wasn't as good as you hoped.

We are offering a SPECIAL 50% Discount to forum members Members (coupon : GETUBOT39) (THE MULTILICENCE COPY)
GET THE SCRIPT FOR ONLY 49$

DON'T FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EXTRA PACKAGES WE'RE OFFERING ON THE WEBSITE

http://i67.tinypic.com/o91t80.png

CONTACT DETAILS:

CONTACT US PAGE
SUPPORT PAGE

How to order ?

1- go to http://hqvisitors.com/sell-traffic

2- Choose the multilicence copy

3- Use the coupon GETUBOT39

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So let me ask these questions as im seeing many people making claim to things with their traffic scripts, software, bots, codes

1.  Are you randomizing browser sizes
2.  Are you randomizing useragents
3.  Are you using the alexa toolbar

4.  Are you randomizing the monitor screen resolution

These are just some of what is tracked.   I know this as I have one of the longest running google traffic / search softwares around.

And if not careful to send the radomized information properly you can be penalized, de-listed, or negitivly ranked.  As well the alexa

ranking can also only stick with certain things being in place for it to happen as well.

So I would more like to see a case study proving that it works as it is intended or being shown what its good for.

This post is not just for the OP but anyone selling a traffic bot that searches google to increase rankings inside of google.

Buyers beware and know what your are actually in need of before jumping to purchase something without all the information.

And to the OP if you are doing these things and others I stand corrected, but nowhere are you mentioning any of these things so makes it hard to think that you are taking care of these things.

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...