UBot Underground

What Can Ubot Dev Do Better Than Ubot Pro ?

Hi,

Why doesn't Ubot sales team create 3 types of tutorials:

Std

Pro

Dev

That way, users can see how to program in the 3 versions.

Ok, I know most functions in all 3 are the same but the functions that do differ from each version, how-about we get their video tutorials so we can see how good or bad or easy or hard each features are to be used in each version ? That way, people can decide which version to buy and which not.

For example, right now, I have a few things in mind and I'm not sure if Ubot Dev can do them or not. Had there been tutorials on the DEV versions then just by going through the tutorials I could easily figureout if DEV's got what I want or not.

Right now, I am creating special web browsers and to make my browsers/bots look and feel more personal I am trying to name the browsers/bots after the users. Eg.

Seth browser

Jason browser

etc.

Now as you know, I'm hoping there would be atleast 1 million users and so it's not possible for me to manually name 1m bots and manually compile 1m bots. And so, I figured, if I can get the bot to get it's name from an offline html page (that is residing in the same folder as the bot.exe) that way, I can just give each user an html file with his/her name and when they fire-up their special personal browsers/bots then the UI section would call the html (hence the bot's name) from the offline page. That way, I only compile the bot once but give 1m users 1m offline html pages that contain each of their bot names.

Is this possible in Ubot Dev ? I know in the DEV you can customise the design of the UI section with html code but must that html code be compiled or can we program so the UI section goes and looks into the offline html page for the css & html code for the bot's name aswell as the css and html code for the UIs ? Would've been better if Seth putup a video tutorial on how to do all these custom gigs with the DEV that makes our bots look more flexible in design and layout and functionality compared to the STD and the PRO.

PS - Frankly, If I was the owner of Ubot, this clip I'm suggesting would've been one of the very first marketing clips I would've made to make more sales. Oh well!

PPS - If you LIKE my suggestion then LIKE this post.

Edited by bangali_beta
  • Like 1

Imagine this ....

You have a membership site and you're giving away free bots or paid bots to each member who signs up to the free/paid section and the bots are named after the member.

So, member fills in registration webform then is taken to a download page. User downloads the bot and sees it is in his/her name. User feels the membership site has personally touched their feelings and sticks to the membership site. So, how can we programmers do all this ? I don't think it's possible currently in Ubot but if Ubot starts having a SAAS type of feature then it's possible. This is where Ubot team develop a gateway (like merchant gateways like paypal) where when our membership site's registration is filled (html form takes the user's first & last name), the user's input is forwarded to a php script (processor.php) and that script forwards the inputs to the Ubot SAAS gateway so now Ubot server creates the html & css files with the user's first & last names (does the customization coding) by creating the offline page and names the bot under the member's first & last name (eg. renames the original copy's file name from browser.exe to members' names such as dirty-harry_browser.exe, malcolm-x_browser.exe) and forwards it back to the membership site's processor.php which adds the offline page to the bot.exe inside the bot.zip and downloads to the user's hdd.

Ok, maybe there is no need for Ubot SAAS gateway here. Maybe, all this is very much DO-able on the membership site server side with the help of php (but I don't know as I don't know serverside programming yet).

But, you must agree the idea of automatically generating bots in the membership site members' names is a good automation idea. Right ?

LIKE my post.

Thanks

Edited by bangali_beta
  • Like 1

Hi,

Why doesn't Ubot sales team create 3 types of tutorials:

Std

Pro

Dev

That way, suers can see how to program in the 3 versions.

Ok, I know most functions in all 3 are the same but the functions that do differ from each version, how-about we get their video tutorials so we can see how good or bad or easy or hard each features are to be used in each version ? That way, people can decide which version to buy and which not.

For example, right now, I have a few things in mind and I'm not sure if Ubot Dev can do them or not. Had there been tutorials on the DEV versions then just by going through the tutorials I could easily figureout if DEV's got what I want or not.

Right now, I am creating special web browsers and to make my browsers/bots look and feel more personal I am trying to name the browsers/bots after the users. Eg.

Seth browser

Jason browser

etc.

Now as you know, I'm hoping there would be atleast 1 million users and so it's not possible for me to manually name 1m bots and manually compile 1m bots. And so, I figured, if I can get the bot to get it's name from an offline html page (that is residing in the same folder as the bot.exe) that way, I can just give each user an html file with his/her name and when they fire-up their special personal browsers/bots then the UI section would call the html (hence the bot's name) from the offline page. That way, I only compile the bot once but give 1m users 1m offline html pages that contain each of their bot names.

Is this possible in Ubot Dev ? I know in the DEV you can customise the design of the UI section with html code but must that html code be compiled or can we program so the UI section goes and looks into the offline html page for the css & html code for the bot's name aswell as the css and html code for the UIs ? Would've been better if Seth putup a video tutorial on how to do all these custom gigs with the DEV that makes our bots look more flexible in design and layout and functionality compared to the STD and the PRO.

PS - Frankly, If I was the owner of Ubot, this clip I'm suggesting would've been one of the very first marketing clips I would've made to make more sales. Oh well!

PPS - If you LIKE my suggestion then LIKE this post.

Imagine this ....

You have a membership site and you're giving away free bots or paid bots to each member who signs up to the free/paid section and the bots are named after the member.

So, member fills in registration webform then is taken to a download page. User downloads the bot and sees it is in his/her name. User feels the membership site has personally touched their feelings and sticks to the membership site. So, how can we programmers do all this ? I don't think it's possible currently in Ubot but if Ubot starts having a SAAS type of feature then it's possible. This is where Ubot team develop a gateway (like merchant gateways like paypal) where when our membership site's registration is filled (html form takes the user's first & last name), the user's input is forwarded to a php script (processor.php) and that script forwards the inputs to the Ubot SAAS gateway so now Ubot server creates the html & css files with the user's first & last names (does the customization coding) by creating the offline page and names the bot under the member's first & last name (eg. renames the original copy's file name from browser.exe to members' names such as dirty-harry_browser.exe, malcolm-x_browser.exe) and forwards it back to the membership site's processor.php which adds the offline page to the bot.exe inside the bot.zip and downloads to the user's hdd.

Ok, maybe there is no need for Ubot SAAS gateway here. Maybe, all this is very much DO-able on the membership site server side with the help of php (but I don't know as I don't know serverside programming yet).

But, you must agree the idea of automatically generating bots in the membership site members' names is a good automation idea. Right ?

LIKE my post.

Thanks

i think it's not that simple.. about the naming issue..

user get touched personally and all, it's good and important in a way.. yet i got confused here, do you want to sell/giveaway your branded bot or you intent to let your users re-branded the bot with their very own name?

Next thing is, about the SaaS thing you said before, i can't comprehend the need of UBot developers team to meddle with callback functions which is generally unique to your very own membership system. Maybe you just need to make all of those connected somehow, for example if your end product is registered and accessible from your membership site, it has to have some database with all of your users in it, right? If it is, you just need to create a define command or sql connect, or you can make it happened with ftp command.. basically, just create a code to check if a user has enough authorities to execute your end product, and do things accordingly with the result..

After all, 'Software as a service' is about leaving your right to make a decision as the developer+owner, and let your software decides in a way, about what to do and what not, right?

And all that being said, you get your answer for the main question.. the thing developer's license give to you is a lot of ways/solution to produce a fully able-stable-and have the abilities to solve any future issues (in case it happen).

My opinion based on my current knowledge, developer's license isn't anything fancy at all, it comes with so many new things, it will open your eyes and along the way, you will come to realize how such a common thing like logging in or working with authentication needed sites are so much more than just typing in your e-mail + password + click submit...  :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi bangali_beta!

No intend to being rude here but You post very long posts and try to suggest how Seth should run his business- that ain't gonna happen (period).

If u have questions about how to complete a particular task here u my find answers.

If u complain about features there is a separate section for that and if Seth finds Your suggestion  doable  You are lucky guy.

Back to your post title dev allows You to design and brand  your soft as You wish and You have more control and features.

Some people are happy even with the Pro ver. so it is up to You to decide which one will serve your needs and if none of the offered here is  meeting Your expectations nothing stops You from learning Python or other language and build it like You need it.

Keep this in mind next time You post.

Like my post :mellow: :angry:(don't really)!

• 2 months later...

Hi bangali_beta!

No intend to being rude here but You post very long posts and try to suggest how Seth should run his business- that ain't gonna happen (period).

If u have questions about how to complete a particular task here u my find answers.

If u complain about features there is a separate section for that and if Seth finds Your suggestion  doable  You are lucky guy.

Back to your post title dev allows You to design and brand  your soft as You wish and You have more control and features.

Some people are happy even with the Pro ver. so it is up to You to decide which one will serve your needs and if none of the offered here is  meeting Your expectations nothing stops You from learning Python or other language and build it like You need it.

Keep this in mind next time You post.

Like my post :mellow: :angry:(don't really)!

I was not complaining but suggesting. What I suggested would help potential buyers get out of confusion and be able to decide easily which version is right for them.